Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,385 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Appoinments Under GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appoinments Under GEJ (2921 Views)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Muslim Group Seek Withdrawal Of N100 Printed Under GEJ Because Of This. / PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by FlyboyZee: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
DecemberIV:

If Nigerians are hungry, are you not hungry too?

Poor attempt at derailing the thread. Jokers.

You were okay with GEJ bigoted appointments, now that he has been defeated you're crying at the North /SW dominated appointments with your 5% mandate.

You rejected Buhari, Buhari rejects you too.

Go and take a seat, your opinion is irrelevant.

Snails that think they are horned animals.
You don't even have an opinion. I see that you are trying very hard to key into Lai Mohammed's booty for 2017. Sorry! The largesse won't come until April...

1 Like

Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by odogwubiafra: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
QuotaSystem:

You have not accepted the failings of your defeated hero so what change were you expecting? How come you're suddenly accepting and even criticizing the change campaign in 2017?

Besides could you not comment without LYING that all the security chiefs are from the North?

You cannot plant stones and expect mangoes

I use to think afonjas are learned, but now l know they are just leaving in past glory. Thank God civilization first landed in the West, they would have been worse than almajiris.

Even when their selfish chiefs that spearheaded the colabo with the abokis are thinking withdrawal, they are still singing praises for a man that has since convinced himself that he is a baba go slow, and now baba failure.

1 Like

Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by QuotaSystem: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
odogwubiafra:

I use to think afonjas are learned, but now l know they are just leaving in past glory. Thank God civilization first landed in the West, they would have been worse than almajiris.

Even when their selfish chiefs that spearheaded the colabo with the abokis are thinking withdrawal, they are still singing praises for a man that has since convinced himself that he is a baba go slow, and now baba failure.

Totally off point.

If you're not man enough to own up to your LIE about all security chiefs being from the North, then you can keep off my mentions and wait for the next Yorubaman so you can chant the 'Afonja' that you use as a coping mechanism to feel better about your irrelevance in the political circle.
Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by DecemberIV: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
bayelsaowei:
for your information buhari does care what me and my people think..weve been inflicting sufferings on you and every mumu who voted for buhari..you should worry more about your irrelevant self being marginalised by buhari and also suffering under the dullard's archaic form of governance..

Whilst buhari and his family and cronies loot the country your likes wait on 5000 naira like almajiris to survive..

Just go continue your asss licking duties...

Nonsense...

bayelsaowei:
we rejected buhari and at the end of the day buhari needs and wants us.. cheesy

Our oil is the blood buhari and his almajiris need to survive..the old man needs us more than he needs you freaks... grin

...and somehow your hungry selves are insulated from the economic suffering even when your lands and waters are being blown up and your parents are protesting unpaid pensions for 11 months due to lack of federal allocation? Your foo.lishness is not human.

Deluded 5 percenters chanting our oil when we are here making billions from the same oil all the way in the North tongue. You hungry jokers are just funny grin

Oh yeah Buhari wants you, he wants you so bad grin

Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by bayelsaowei(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
DecemberIV:

...and somehow your hungry selves are insulated from the economic suffering even when your lands and waters are being blown up and your parents are protesting unpaid pensions for 11 months due to lack of federal allocation? Your foo.lishness is not human.

Deluded 5 percenters chanting our oil when we are here making billions from the same oil all the way in the North tongue. You hungry jokers are just funny grin

Oh yeah Buhari wants you, he wants you so bad grin
shut the f up you sucker...

we would surprise you arrant fools soon enough..

Well as we know we would take all of it by force...

I can bet you are waiting for buharis 5k...

Poverty stricken freak..

Buhari knows he only needs you fools to count votes..we don't need buhari but he needs us...

Olodo
Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by odogwubiafra: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Totally off point.

If you're not man enough to own up to your LIE about all security chiefs being from the North, then you can keep off my mentions and wait for the next Yorubaman so you can chant the 'Afonja' that you use as a coping mechanism to feel better about your irrelevance in the political circle.

Always ready and willing to prove your zombiesm and never surrender. Continuu.
Re: Appoinments Under GEJ by DecemberIV: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
bayelsaowei:
shut the f up you sucker...

we would surprise you arrant fools soon enough..

Well as we know we would take all of it by force...

I can bet you are waiting for buharis 5k...

Poverty stricken freak..

Buhari knows he only needs you fools to count votes..we don't need buhari but he needs us...

Olodo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Seen Using One Of The Presidential Plane! (photo) / Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. / Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.