Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,298 members, 7,900,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Christians,theist,atheist,pagan, Agnotist. Do You Agree With Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians,theist,atheist,pagan, Agnotist. Do You Agree With Me? (358 Views)

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians,theist,atheist,pagan, Agnotist. Do You Agree With Me? by tobechi74: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireland,france,greece,italy portugal spain etc are teaching philosophy in secondry school

a philosophy student can floor a lawyer in cour

apart from maths and physics, secondary school subjects encourages craming not thinkin

philosophy enables kids examine their most fundamental belief and testing if it uses any wrong argument

philosophy makes student think on day to day issues such as morality and ethics which helps in decision makin

money would be taught to student as valuable only as a means to an end and not instrinctive value.this would enable children study courses that they are intelectualy suited for instead of financialy rewarding

philosophy teaches us how to live yet we deprive our kids such knowledge

studying philosophy builds virtue

morality isnt deprived from religion but philosophy

philosophy should be taught in nigeria secondry school

(1) (Reply)

Great Song: Nani GI Jesus By Eazykel(download) / Spirit Meat - What You Must Bring For God To Work With (1) - Isaiah 66:1-3, 1 Sa / Pope Slams Catholics On Hypocritical Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.