Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,476 members, 7,947,905 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

19 Nigerian Gang Arrested In Dubai For Robbing Atm's Of DH1.8 Million That Equal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19 Nigerian Gang Arrested In Dubai For Robbing Atm's Of DH1.8 Million That Equal (418 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding / Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Nigerian Gang Arrested In Dubai For Robbing Atm's Of DH1.8 Million That Equal by Keffry: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
19 Nigerian gang robbers, who targeted ATM vehicles and fled with Dh1.8 million, have been arrested, according to the Sharjah Police.
The suspects were arrested from several apartments occupied by 30 to 40 people of the same nationalities.
According to Khaleej Times, the Nigerian robbers had come to the country on visit visas specifically to commit the robberies. They assaulted security guards accompanying the vehicles to carry out the robberies... Read full details here... http://gistmonitor..com.ng/2017/01/19-nigeriansguys-arrested-in-dubai-for.html

Re: 19 Nigerian Gang Arrested In Dubai For Robbing Atm's Of DH1.8 Million That Equal by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
sad

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Critics Who Says She Cant Speak Proper English / Crazy Tv Presenter Derenle Edun Featured On Cnn African Voices!!! / I Didn't Leave Nigeria For Malaysia - Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.