Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (4935 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Ladies Would You Leave Your Current Boyfriend For A More Richer And Cuter Dude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
judefcc:
viewing thru
u weh deh enter plane from lagos to Kampala, What's your occupation, u get girlfriend, answer for het

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by myfantasies(f): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
OK a confused lady, Check ✔

Now i know u don't judge a book by its cover, appearance can be deceptive
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by knightsson: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Most of the ladies won't answer, not because they don't want to, but simply because they don't know and they have bfs who feeds on lies about where they work.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Now i know u don't judge a book by its cover, appearance can be deceptive
just Checked your dp, gorgeous, Check ✔
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:
Most of the ladies won't answer, not because they don't want to, but simply because they don't know and they have bfs who feeds on lies about where they work.
most are dating people's husband or yahoo boys
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by knightsson: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
most are dating people's husband or yahoo boys

Na you talk am o.

softwork sweet die, its our work o!
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:

Na you talk am o.

softwork sweet die, its our work o!
kwantinu boss
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by knightsson: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
kwantinu boss

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:

Come learn na, dating, wiring or transfer, kinginvahala would be willing to teach you, just for a token.

heheheehehehe

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
OK a lunatic, Check ✔
Is like ur head is paining u angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by knightsson: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=52591899][/quote] send your babe to come give me on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
Is like ur head is paining u angry
OK I don't give a fvck, Check ✔
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:

send your babe to come give me on your behalf.

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
OK I don't give a fvck, Check ✔
oponu,ode. angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Swissheart(f): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:

Primary school teacher?
yes,anything?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by knightsson: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Swissheart:
yes,anything?
Poor and you deserve better!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by naija1stpikin: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
a gangster lipsrsealed
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 07, 2017
coolestchris:
For ladies only

Oshogbo manager

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Harkindeylee(m): 4:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Yahoo boy + MMM

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2017
He doesn't have a job n he doesn't even wanna work,pls can you help out? Any job will do.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 6:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Tiny23:
He doesn't have a job n he doesn't even wanna work,pls can you help out? Any job will do.
OK, jobless, Check ✔
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2017
coolestchris:
OK, jobless, Check ✔

ok,jobless√

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Tiny23:

ok,jobless√
OK,copycat, Check ✔
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by apholaryn: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Swissheart:
I dunno what you want but then...Boo is a Tisha
nice....wishing you and ur boo all d best

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by coolestchris(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
oponu,ode. angry
OK insultive lady, Check ✔
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2017
coolestchris:
OK,copycat, Check ✔

...√

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2017
naija1stpikin:
shocked

grin it was just a joke
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by bibijay123(f): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2017
He's an achiever

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by theimmortals(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
a gangster lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=theimmortals post=52608146][/quote]

weren't u taught manners ? it's rude to call a person " this one"
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by keemP(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Banker
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? by loylextop(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
coolestchris:
OK insultive lady, Check ✔
. dere z nothing like *insultive*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.