Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,664 members, 7,930,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? (5375 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by unapapadeycraze: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, I keep telling my Younger brothers, female cousins that They Gon get married before me. I keep telling mom same thing too. so, she better get prepared and not bug the shiit outta my life when I'm 20'something...Because I'm really not interested for now. grin

I gotta get some degrees first before thinking about staying, bantering and basically fighting with some dude for the rest of my life. and that's pretty looooooooNG! undecided

I Mean, What's really the rush? shocked

how old are you now?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Your grammar is awesome...

*Kisses*
Same as your reasoningsmiley

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
chibwike:
You ve already created the mindset......to fight for the rest of your life........its not a good one

it's reality sweetheart. smiley

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

how old are you now?

Old enough. grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by unapapadeycraze: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Old enough. grin

17 18 19 bobocheesy. my instinct says you are 19. don't deny it.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

17 18 19 bobocheesy. my instinct says you are 19. don't deny it.

if it'll make you sleep at night. grin

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by unapapadeycraze: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

if it'll make you sleep at night. grin

really, how old are you? with this your witty and intelligent comment, you make man wanna fall in love with you. you don't sound your age.

btw, i'm yet to see your picture. let me see you. i'm already picturing a pretty girl, you nvr be ladycheesy.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

really, how old are you? with this your witty and intelligent comment, you make man wanna fall in love with you. you don't sound your age.

btw, i'm yet to see your picture. let see you. i'm already picturing a pretty girl, you nvr be ladycheesy.

On the contrary, I'm hideous. grin

age is Not a yardstick for Intelligence. we got some pretty old, dumb people walking the surface of the earth. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by unapapadeycraze: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

age is Not a yardstick for Intelligence. we got some pretty old, dumb people walking the surface of the earth. tongue

must you vituperate? if you have a brawl with your husband ehn, he go hear amcheesy.

hideous? that's why you are not flaunting your beauty? just let me see your pretty face. you know if a guy has not seen a lady, he assume that she is beautiful. prove me wrong by showing me your picture.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Jodha(f): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'd be happy for her and strictly warn my be to leave me alone if he's not ready to pop the question (I'd obviously redirect all the anger to my blog not my sis) grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Jodha(f): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
(confused) I typed bf mods changed it to 'BE AND BLOG'
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2017
Twaci:
Oh I am cheesy

Life's too short to be sad and grumpy over things like that. Moreover it wouldn't be nice to ruin her feelings just cause I'm jealous over something that I can't control undecided

@ bolded...

You would influence it if you could, right?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by stalinho(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2017
my bleeps are not for threads like this
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by vislabraye(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
Such things usually comes with "mixed" feeling, got a taste when my younger brother got admission before I did, you just realise that life is not first come first serve, in the end you are happy for them.

Truth !! Then again, one needs to close ears to what people say like: "see you younger brother. He's working and you are not. Or " your sister is more ambitious than you are. She has a family, when will you have yours?"
You just have to congratulate your younger ones and wait for your time.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lalasticlala... undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
..this girl wants

.FP na grin lala is busy with some reality kings
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nothing wrong there afterall my younger has been married since 2years now while am still here.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by I888(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
You're barely 20 and your recent threads have been about nuptials. Women...
not woman... say Nigerian women. Marriage is the greatest achievement of most.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by odysey: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2017
refiner:
So straight to the point....ladies...how will you feel when your younger sister runs in and shout..*he has finally proposed to me,check out this beautiful ring!*

How will you feel?...happy...sad...jealous...

Let's say u pretend to be happy with her and jump all over the house with her but deep inside you,do you still feel happy...

Can you give her the go ahead to get married before you?...

Let's be honest pls...

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44...more opinions pls

Will she ask for the go ahead?

anyways be truly happy for her.

settle in your mind that your time/turn will come

Someone already said its not s race

Nb. don't feel bad, and don't rush into a relationship because of this, take your time.

A beautiful life is ahead

I need you to believe it
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
odysey:

Will she ask for the go ahead?

anyways be truly happy for her.

settle in your mind that your time/turn will come

Someone already said its not s race

Nb. don't feel bad, and don't rush into a relationship because of this, take your time.

A beautiful life is ahead

I need you to believe it

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Luckygurl(f): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
DozieInc:
Such things usually comes with "mixed" feeling, got a taste when my younger brother got admission before I did, you just realise that life is not first come first serve, in the end you are happy for them.

You couldn't have said it better y'know.
Even though you'd wanna feel happy for them, the selfish human nature will definitely rear up it's ugly head especially when you've always had your mind in it and prolly worked towards it.

At the end you'd find out the race isn't for the swift smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Perfect, i always love your sincerity
dollyjoy:
To be frank, I will be happy for her but jealousy is inevitable.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
I will be glad because sometimes somebody must be ahead of you,some people that where our junior in age have bought rides built houses and married and am not jealous, why will I jealous my sis

I even wish everyday that I have a sister but I font have that privilege
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Estharfabian:

True talk
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by popefuse(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
I smell jealousy
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by rosieluv(f): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Let's call it misplaced priorities...
Lol..
lol i agree
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Refiner... angry
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Refiner... angry
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by davidif: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:

Let's be honest pls...

Can you give her the go ahead? What kind of reasoning is this?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by davidif: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
rokiatu:
I never knew marriage was a race. No wonder so many forced marriages and broken homes.

Am not in a race with anyone for anything. What's for me will always be for me when the time is right by the lord.

Abeg tell then jare.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by mhisbliss(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:
So straight to the point....ladies...how will you feel when your younger sister runs in and shout..*he has finally proposed to me,check out this beautiful ring!*

How will you feel?...happy...sad...jealous...

Let's say u pretend to be happy with her and jump all over the house with her but deep inside you,do you still feel happy...

Let's be honest pls...

ok first and foremost

Jealousy is an involuntary human emotion, you can't suppress it, even if you are the most decent person on earth theres that sudden flush of emotions and jealousy whenever someone flaunts an achievement you're miles away from achieving, people who don't normally envy people will wave it off after a short while

But people who are naturally envious of other people will nurture the jealousy until it turns to bitterness from the heart and it could become something serious

Back then when i wrote waec, others got admitted and i wasn't, i involuntarily felt that jealousy so much that i couldn't say congratulations, but after a while, i got over it and do what I'm supposed to do

Why all this long epistle?

I'm saying if my younger sister get married before me, I'll involuntarily feel jealous, not because I'm a naturally bitter person but because its an achievement i haven't achieved and we're naturally wired that way, and ladies are worse when it comes to that,

But due to my personality traits and the basuc understanding that we're different people with different destinies, I'll get over the jealousy and be happy for her, hope it makes sense to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
ok first and foremost

Jealousy is an involuntary human emotion, you can't suppress it, even if you are the most decent person on earth theres that sudden flush of emotions and jealousy whenever someone flaunts an achievement you're miles away from achieving, people who don't normally envy people will wave it off after a short while

But people who are naturally envious of other people will nurture the jealousy until it turns to bitterness from the heart and it could become something serious

Back then when i wrote waec, others got admitted and i wasn't, i involuntarily felt that jealousy so much that i couldn't say congratulations, but after a while, i got over it and do what I'm supposed to do

Why all this long epistle?

I'm saying if my younger sister get married before me, I'll involuntarily feel jealous, not because I'm a naturally bitter person but because its an achievement i haven't achieved and we're naturally wired that way, and ladies are worse when it comes to that,

But due to my personality traits and the basuc understanding that we're different people with different destinies, I'll get over the jealousy and be happy for her, hope it makes sense to you
Marriage is an achievement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday / Is This One Love Or Mumu? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.