Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai (1115 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by mmb(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
General Buratai, the no nonsense Army chief, Conqueror Of Boko Haram Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by jerryadigun: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
In my opinion, I think this guy is one of the best COAS we have had. He only tainted his profile with the allegations of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by azimibraun: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
I can imagine how frustrated this guy would have been under the last set of " Big belle" service chiefs. The same way I feel having the dumbest man on earth as my boss. He is the boss and you are the one with sense and he won't believe in you. You wait for your time to reply him with performance. Weldone burutai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
God Bless The General Officer Commanding Camp Zero In Sambisa Forest.

LT General Tukur Yusuf Burutai. The slayer of Shites, Liepods and Avengers.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by iambijo(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2017
The slayer of dubai house's
Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by agabusta: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2017
mmb:
General Buratai, the no nonsense Army chief, Conqueror Of Boko Haram Terrorists

I like the man. He looks fit, temperate and intelligent. Kudos to him for the fall of Boko haram.

It is also important to give kudos to the General's General. The Chief of Defence Staff, General Olonisakin who has given Bururai the free hand to express his military acumen. And has also given him all the tactical, strategic and material support he needed.

Kudos to them all! Including the men in the trenches, the intelligence officers risking their lives to get info and not given any recognition, the airmen, and all others. God bless them all and continue to protect them.
Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by Atiku2019: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Rugged General cool

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2017
I like him too, unlike Azubuike Ihejirika who was the “Chief of Boko Haram Staff” during Ebele Jonathan's reign - as exposed by the Australian negotiator - Stephen Davis. grin

saharareporters.com/2014/08/31/australian-negotiator-insists-modu-sheriff-ihejirika-sponsor-boko-haram-exonerates-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Chief of Army Staff Gen.Buratai by highpriest4: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2017
jerryadigun:
In my opinion, I think this guy is one of the best COAS we have had. He only tainted his profile with the allegations of corruption.

is it his snake charming ability that qualified him as one of the best, or maybe his genocidic tendencies just like what happened in kaduna (though i don't give an f for those partakers of minority northern christian exterminations), or his corruption practises, see house for dubai. We should stop praising mediocrity and evil doing

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Governor, Ganduje Receives Rotimi Amaechi At Kano Government House / done / Dangers And Foolishness Of Using Foriegn Doctors By Nigeria's Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.