Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,201 members, 7,933,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (6834 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Mustiboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2017
At first, I lead the convo and later get her to the chatting. If she sends "hi" n I ask how she is, it ends there after she must have replied. If she's really into you, she'll be the one to ignite the convo and you just sit back and relax
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Mustiboy(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
for typing this trash, you're dumb guy
hello, miss, Mr or whatever the hell you are, have we crossed path before? Did I mention you in particular as dumb?
This is how you fucktards go about looking for trouble and pls, don't ever quote me again, u condom-burst product of a pig.
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2017
I'm a Nigerian girl, you tagging 'Nigerian girls' as dumb meant you mentioned me, morons of your Cadre are meant to be publicly unclassified and beaten to stupor, you're telling everyone in this cyber blogosphere that every female in your family is dumb(I know you must be a Nigerian). P. S I mentioned you coman do your worse, animal
Mustiboy:
hello, miss, Mr or whatever the hell you are, have we crossed path before? Did I mention you in particular as dumb?
This is how you fucktards go about looking for trouble and pls, don't ever quote me again, u condom-burst product of a pig.
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
And that's my last post to that slowpoke up there grin
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Mustiboy(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
I'm a Nigerian girl, you tagging 'Nigerian girls' as dumb meant you mentioned me, morons of your Cadre are meant to be publicly unclassified and beaten to stupor, you're telling everyone in this cyber blogosphere that every female in your family is dumb(I know you must be a Nigerian). P. S I mentioned you coman do your worse, animal
ur sense of reasoning seems to have been toyed with, retard. I assume only one who is guilty of being dumb gets offended whenever I tag Nigerian girls as 'dumb'. That, however, doesn't necessarily mean that all Nigerian girls are dumb (save, for u bag-of-fug) it's just an exaggeration.
Now, I'd advice you to mind what ur sassy fingers type to me, you humongous fool.
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by donkossy(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
Op you're wrong some of us (ladies) like the clingy type, keep pestering so we'll be like 'this guy to dey worry me' and brag about it to our friends, he should persevere for let's say a year and we'll accept grin
a year??.. Thunder faya u
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Mustiboy(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
donkossy:
pls, leave
that scallywag alone. She doesn't have an iota of sense
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Faya you too bro angry
donkossy:
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beef over kindly mind your biz, ode
Mustiboy:
pls, leave
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by emryxleena(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
[color=#006600][/color] y not of cause he will, to show he's patient

go to the yearly Shiloh program and see the number of single ladies desperately looking for husbands maybe you will have a change of heart .. oko won Lo de oo
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
colik:

Yes! Countless times.

and you are still ...... grin
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Mustiboy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
Beef over kindly mind your biz, ode
pls, find your way outta my mention ; you suck!
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
robosky02:

and you are still ...... grin
Still?
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
Op you're wrong some of us (ladies) like the clingy type, keep pestering so we'll be like 'this guy to dey worry me' and brag about it to our friends, he should persevere for let's say a year and we'll accept grin
u ladies don do us something. This xmas alone, i use my eyes see my ear. Me wey some gals been dey chase
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by NaeChris: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmm I see.
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ebuka2016:

u ladies don do us something. This xmas alone, i use my eyes see my ear. Me wey some gals been dey chase
eyah sowie oo, some girls are just wicked ehn cry sad
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Kalatium(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=darkandclear26 post=52601991][/quote] Ah tell you
Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by donkossy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mustiboy:
pls, leave
i swear.... her brain De skip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video) / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.