Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,479 members, 7,974,952 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:43 PM

Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com (28965 Views)

Is Sarkodie Dead Or Alive? Read Sarkodie's Death Hoax || Www.naijaram.com / Buchi Emecheta Writer Of Joy Of Motherhood Is Dead. || Www.naijaram.com / Top Celebrated 11 Illuminati Celebrities In Nigeria. || Www.naijaram.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by shurlar50(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
I came to check if I go see ILLITERATE on the list, mission accomplished!

2 Likes

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by stancod(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
ebbie9ja:
Someone is missing on the list. Where is xpensive?
not xpensive it's seaxpenz

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by stancod(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by AyamConfidence(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
ionsman:
Who's the only Nigerian comedian that has been receiving standing ovations in all his performances for the last one year and half?
I know of Kenny Black.... That dude is talented...even 2baba gave him standing ovation

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by Kolade9(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rapmaestro:
is trap a form of rap or not

To me it's not.
it's just singing on a hiphop beat.

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by Lovechyld101(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
IRANU..... wot of 2017 upcoming Tapa, Tiv, Nupe, lgbera ,zuru, Igbo, Hausa, etc Rapper tongue

Forget it even if u be tupac shakur if you no add yoruba to ur music u can't sell in nigeria, tuface, psquare, tencko, even phyno had to feature olamide b4 hin blow. We own music yoruba for life.

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by bigmo1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where is dharsaw and obadice on this list? I hope to see more of baseone this year.

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by Seun4blue(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2017
You need to check this out!... Eleda Speak He's YoungLete

2 Likes

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by Jackossky(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Ola dips any day any time..that guy is killing all his beatz

You guys ehn,am talking to the yorubadguys here

When oladips start rapping with his ibile tongue,he calls himself illiterate...The guys is a bAD rapstar

To me he seems more like seriki...I don't know where they are getting their lyrics from.

Please listen to"Ghana must go".look at how he killed that beat,he criticizes rapper..i love that

Whenever am annoyed or am felling like a boss,I just tuned to any of his songs.

Omo IYa Aje...just kibe the simplicity in him .a trait he got from reminisce..

Apart from young tizzy and akintunde (i don't think they added akintunde in the list)the rest,I don't know them.

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by jaydee87(m): 1:42am On Jan 08, 2017
this list is very competitive and looking from my angle all dey try and we have more- terry akpala, ajanaku, e.t.c
make I analize them one by one.
young tizzy- good use of the language compared to his age he will do well if he always complete his rap some element still dey miss for him rap...
Zlatan Ibile- have really improved in the way he deliver his lines but use of vulgar words too much but Na wetin dey trend be DAT sha..
Omo iya je Oladips- another rapper that have up his game compared to the first three songs he dished us. for him consistency was key..
Wale Turner- had only one of his songs and I was impressed cos he get this tune way get melody will hear another song before I fit conclude on am.
Leke lee- a very strong rapper that puts energy in rhyme but its not about the rhyme all the time. he should learn to use adages, metaphor, idioms also..
in all this year will be awesome musically cos new artist go surely rise to fame...
shout out to all new artist... more music to elevate U but no be beans oh..

1 Like

Re: Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com by slysteel: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Terry apala is the next big thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko / Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.