Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

[photo]footballer Victor Moses Acquires Big Mansion At Lekki - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [photo]footballer Victor Moses Acquires Big Mansion At Lekki (1105 Views)

Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Victor Moses Completes Fenerbahce Medical / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photo]footballer Victor Moses Acquires Big Mansion At Lekki by arodavoo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Super Eagles Forward Victor Moses recently acquired a massive 6-bedroom mansion in Lekki, Lagos. The house is reportedly to have cost the footballer a whopping N250million.

Confirming the purchase, London-based Mr Tofe Towobola, a Football Business Manager said “Im Happy the purchase is completed. I always want the best for my clients and trust me the interior of the house, the swimming pool, and other top Luxury Gadgets installed at the Mansion will make my boss feel like Lekki is London when he is in town."

The house is on 3 floors with the cinema room located on the Penthouse floor overlooking the pool from above. See more photos of the house...

Victor Moses who is Currently on the Books of Westham FC, On Loan From Chelsea Football Club, Signed a New Contract with his Parent Club Chelsea FC at the Beginning of the season.photo at http://sportfaaji..com.ng/2017/01/footballer-victor-moses-acquires-big.html?m=1
Re: [photo]footballer Victor Moses Acquires Big Mansion At Lekki by Bankalert(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
nice...
Re: [photo]footballer Victor Moses Acquires Big Mansion At Lekki by Kenzico(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Messi & Neymar To Win Best Man FIFA Player Of The Year / Antonio Conte Unsure Over Michy Batshuayi’s Chelsea Future / OMG!! PSG Confirm Neymar Is Ruled Out Of Real Madrid Clash After Injury (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.