Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,059 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) (38523 Views)

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Nollywood Odunlade Adekola Pictured In Class With His Coursemates At Unilag / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by ArthurADM(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Category1:
Mehn I don't know wat we gonna do with this sh!t

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

eat it.... taste good
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by Divay22(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Girls and shouting like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by fhelihx(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2017
And then we should FRY BEANS because of this abi..
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by Skelewu: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
9jacelebsvideos:
Korede Bello Surprises His Course Mates With A Field Trip To The Beach As They All Displayed Their Crested Polo Written "Meet Korede Bello"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd99YXTNr0I

It's 'Team Korede Bello'.
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by sipsip(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
I'm not beefing but i won't wear a shirt saying "meet korede bello" when the beach party should be about all of us and not just him. Are we promoting his song? Is it Marvin sponsored? If he has a beach party with his course mates, let it be a party with his course mates. Period! Except of course it's his birthday...

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2017
They have different teams there..It is "TEAM KOREDE BELLO" & not MEET KOREDE BELLO

Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by LOGDAN(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2017
segebase:
I don't give a phuck

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by sauceEEP(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2017
This guy no wan graduate?
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by Jay1988: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Sheun my own classmate never gave us this kind of treat grin cheesy
Stingy heathen, always wholly stuck in atheist arguements, fighting God's existence upandan grin cheesy
h
then I Sud have been ur classmate. Omg u for run.from treats
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by Jay1988: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2017
sauceEEP:
This guy no wan graduate?
Extra semester for the honeys
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by hectorswag(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2017
This should be La Campagne Tropicana cheesy
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by obontami: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2017
TashaGirl:
You said surprise . That's not a surprise party since they are wearing the same shirt cool.

Anyways, nice of you smallie korede(what's your surname self).
Seun, when are we hanging out
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by TashaGirl: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
obontami:
kilode undecided
Re: Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) by sleekyjay(m): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2017
Davido oya, where are we chilling ? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.