Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,626 members, 7,882,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

If You're Not Ready To Grow Your Finances, Don't Read This! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You're Not Ready To Grow Your Finances, Don't Read This! (518 Views)

Are You Worried About Your Finances? / Learning To Manage Your Finances As An Entrepreneur Will Help Your Business grow / Can 20 Euros Transform Your Finances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not Ready To Grow Your Finances, Don't Read This! by JimD(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Do you ever wonder how some people do it? Some people make N100,000 a month from an online program while others cannot get a headway past it? Have you joined a lot of scam online businesses in the past? Now you've gotten frustrated and are tired of all online businesses. Online business is scam you say! Well, like it or not, the world is going online, everything is moving digital. And networking is going to be the chief maker of millionaires in the world. Many top speakers like Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn (RIP), Zig Ziglar and the networking guru Randy Gage, who is worth 5 billion dollars from network marketing, all believe this.

Have you gotten your fingers burned from 50%, 100%,30% HYIP scams and are now sick and tired of all the "make money online" hype? Do you wish to make some extra income from the comfort of your home but finding it difficult? I am not one of the "big mouth" marketers. I am not an investment guru but I always work with a plan and now am ready to help you make some money, all you need to do is follow me. Now, try to do this exercise!

Close your eyes and think for some seconds now and imagine where you want to be in 5 years time. Now, write out in 10 sentences what you want in 5 years time. Have you done that?

Now, consider this, Jim Rohn says "a few good habits done consistently for 3-6 years will change your life for good" and "a few bad habits done consistently for 3-6 years can destroy your life and make you end up in penury." I want you to take the habit of procrastination, kill it and throw it in the dustbin and take the habit of consistent action and learning, put it on and see how your life will change in 3-6 years time.

Don't be fed up of network marketing just yet. It's a gold mine waiting for you to tap into. Message me on whatsapp O81o396189o and I'll show you a tested and trusted way to make income while you sleep in 2017 and the best part is everything is done for you. No looking for referrals! Just be willing to take ONE simple step, as easy as putting butter on a slice of bread and you're guaranteed to make serious money, the kind of money that just flows into your account until you say IT'S ENOUGH.

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Advice / Investment / I Think PAYFINALE Na Scam!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.