Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Between A Twitter User And President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between A Twitter User And President Buhari (929 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Nnamdd1(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2017
After President Muhammadu Buhari tweeted he will be attending Ghana's President-Elect, Dr Nana Akufo-Addo inauguration in Accra, Ghana and also commended President John Mahama for his maturity in Defeat, this Twitter user, Mr Matchmaker had this to say to President Buhari, Read below.

http://twitter.com/Tha_Mentalist/status/817365339537375232

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/nigerians-have-no-chill-at-all.html

1 Share

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2017
We Nigerians are the Strongest and Most Resilient people in the Whole world!!

Even if the whole Ninja palaver, we stand gidigba like say nothing do us!!

Unlimited countless gbosa for Us Nigerians!!cheesy
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by softMarket(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2017
This guy motherd Buhari publicly! grin

You replied a whole presidents tweet!!.....u have heart!! grin

But he forgot that, Freedom after speech is not guaranteed in Buhari's regime!........am sorry for him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Larwin(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Draei: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Presido just got e-murdered..Lmao.!

5 Likes

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2017
lols..

No chill..

So PMB can use twitter.#thinking aloud
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by sinistermind(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Zero Chillz... Truth tho
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by qboi3000: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Lool......Kikikikiki

angry On a serious note tho....pmb stupid af

1 Like

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Noblecx: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Did the guy really did this to the president of Nigeria... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Young03(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
two can of. mad dog for that guy
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Chaiii
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by nerodenero: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Wicked grin grin.

Mr. Matchmaker 1-0 Muhammadu Buhari.

Truth hurts, PMB should digest it. Boys were suffering and smiling before but now the suffering has climax. Though not a saint, you just made GEJ a god with your harsh economic policies. I pray many people don't die before 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by temitemi1(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
the failure called president cool

3 Likes

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by zinachidi(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
wicked...

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by orisa37: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Mr.President seems a Caliphate Robot. He is distant from the common man in the street and doesn't know how the common man feels.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by ckmayoca: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2017
How much is 12kg gas now and we r all ok. Daura jazz is the strongest oh.
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Xway(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2017
orisa37:
Mr.President seems a Caliphate Robot. He is distant from the common man in the street and doesn't know how the common man feels.

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Dcomrade(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Spot on..
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by swagagolic01(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
That guy needs an award

1 Like

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Stalwert: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Lol I see the fools who avoided the thread of Alison forfeiting $153.6m to the fg rushing here to post about a meaningless twit by a nobody.... fools who chase rubbish over substance will remain vesels of stewpidity.
Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by Stingman: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Stalwert:
Lol I see the fools who avoided the thread of Alison forfeiting $153.6m to the fg rushing here to post about a meaningless twit by a nobody.... fools who chase rubbish over substance will remain vesels of stewpidity.

"...and it is very unfortunate that some people would always find justification for the president’s action..." Federick Fasehun.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by melodies: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
nerodenero:
Wicked grin grin.

Mr. Matchmaker 1-0 Muhammadu Buhari.

Truth hurts, PMB should digest it. Boys were suffering and smiling before but now the suffering has climax. Though not a saint, you just made GEJ a god with your harsh economic policies. I pray many people don't die before 2019.

Support this 150%. Pray that Nigerians get to 2019 unscathed. We are in trouble with this PMB!!! The thread about Aisha milking the UK high commission never made front page but the fp is filled with wike, patience, diezani!!! Is this GEJ's era? hope we are not in backward time travel smh

1 Like

Re: Between A Twitter User And President Buhari by blackboy2star(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I turned it off grin

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter In Appreciation To Buhari By Urhoboland, Delta State Nigeria / 2017 BUDGET : Where Is The Diversification? / Update On Protest....your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.