Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) (7485 Views)

Banks Raise Lending Rates To 30 Per Cent / CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) by nowpresence(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
hello house I am new to bitcoin. I want to know if it is still profitable.
Re: Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanneni:
i will give you update on what to do.
Go to oron(marina or cameroon beach) aks and make your findings on rice.
Go to the park and negotiate with the drivers on how you wanna do it(qty wise and stuff) and where you are taking it to.
Be fearless!police will want to intimidate you but no fear.
Finally sum up your expenses and know your selling price then do your maths.
I just gave you the business,goodluck!

Thanks, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
nowpresence:
hello house
I am new to bitcoin. I want to know if it is still profitable.

To the best of my knowledge, NO..... After naira stabilised against the dollars, the business stopped being profitablr
Re: Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) by macphilip: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) by Achievers0611: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ZELLE FUNDS *
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / CBN Pledges To Sustain Dollar Injection In FX Market / Domainers/self-delivery Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.