Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Faith Is The Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Is The Victory (257 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / Celebrating The Victory Of Jesus Christ / 5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Is The Victory by femixyz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hope deferred, the scripture says makes the heart sick. Hence the heart requires a continuous dose of words of faith to stay healthy.
When situations challenge your faith, the enemy wants you to keep quiet and accept, as they call it, your fate. But there’s nowhere we were asked to accept fate in the scriptures, what we receive when we hear the word of God is

Faith and not fate. Faith is not just a weapon of victory, IT IS THE VICTORY that overcomes the world. So living in faith and by faith is living in perpetual victory. Faith sees the invisible, believes the impossible and conquers the insurmountable.
If events, bills, reports and threats stare you in the face, wanting to drive you into silence and shame, SCREAM back at them the words of faith, for we have a more sure word of prophecy. Faith is from above and is above all. Stay afloat by faith, don’t get drowned in the mess.
I refuse to go down in this mess. I am from above and I am above all. I am above sickness, failure, pain, debt, recession or retrogression. I am above all. I live not by the economy of any nation but by the faith of the Son of God. Faith is my victory over the world._PEACE!

http://www.olaoluwaelijah.com

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Your Enemies / True Worship / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.