Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Breaking News - Pastor Adeboye Retires As G.O Of RCCG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News - Pastor Adeboye Retires As G.O Of RCCG (461 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus / Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Pastor Adeboye Retires As G.O Of RCCG by skillzahblog(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has retired as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

Just last year, the church slammed those calling for the 74-year-old to retire as head of RCCG.

Pastor Johnson Odesola, Special Assistant to Pastor Adeboye on Administration and Personnel, said at the time that the church’s constitution did not state that anyone above 70 years should not lead the ministry.

See main reason why he retired here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/01/breaking-news-pastor-adeboye-retires-g-o-rccg.html

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Big Church Foundation Bravely Visit Southern Kaduna To Offer Help / Seun Egbegbe Caught & Drag Away By Police After Trying To Dupe A Guy 10m / I Will Delete All The Songs Of Tuface On My Phone And Download More Of Fela.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.