Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,553 members, 7,908,488 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Should I Break The Oat I Have With God Because Of Her??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Break The Oat I Have With God Because Of Her??? (450 Views)

The Best Thing To Do After Break Up Or Divorce / Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal / How To Breakup Without Causing Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break The Oat I Have With God Because Of Her??? by tessybrown(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
gooday everybody. first of all pardon my english and my typo errors thanks.......few months ago i met this lady around my area seems she's new as a sharp guy way i be i follow her up as e dey hot, after much said and done we exchange contacts, she agrees on a date with me that how we kick off our relationship.on a good day when we where strolling two yards away before u get to their street someone shouted pointing at her directions in yoruba IYA victoria. I WAS SUPRISED i just keep to myself and i did as if i did not hear anything latter that week i asked her to come check me out, after sitting her down telling her that i have never dated someone that have given birth, that i took an OAT with GOD telling him that i will never do that she begged me and was crying that she wanted to tell me but she was afraid am gonna leave her and that she loves me that she can't afford to lose me, i also love her tho she's not that demanding type, she love giving me advice telling me to abstain from alcohol, the truth here is that i have turn down so many girls after i find out there have Babies, HER child is just two years and she told me it happens as a mistake and that ahe has learnt her lesso, she pass the night in my house two days back and she was crying that i refused to touch her, BUT THE MAIN ISSUE HERE IS THAT I VOWED TO GOD THAT I WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AFTER ONE,.......PLEASE YOU GUYS SHLD HELP ME OUT, SHLD I GO AHEAD AND DATE HER, OR I SHLD JUST LET HER BE? WHAT AM I TO DO?

(1) (Reply)

No Insult / Need A Female Friend From Akwa Ibom. / FREE: How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Even Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.