Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. (780 Views)

An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / Application For The 2017/2018 Agbami Scholarship Is Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by Drizzydon: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
If you know that you are an awardee for the 2015 Agbami Scholarship, our "donkey year" wait is finally over.
Check your scholastica accounts for your Award Letters.
Download, Print and take to the GTBank branch in your state of origin to get your ATM Cards.
Get your cards at the Customer Care section of your GTBank branch.
Happy Spending friends. Don't forget to pay your tithes o.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by dikeclint10(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yes we won't forget d tithe because it was God dat did 4us....Dis Year is indeed A Year if Surprise ;DYes we won't forget d tithe because it was God dat did 4us....Dis Year is indeed A Year if Surprise
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by muhsain299(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just saw mine too....Alhamdulilah
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by dammygoody(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Yes so....But when I got to the bank...They were asking an account number before I can collect the ATM..I don't understand oo?
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by dikeclint10(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
what state
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by dammygoody(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
dikeclint10:
what state
Kwara state
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by Drizzydon: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Check your e-mails, Agbami sent another mail referring to the downloaded award letter(from your scholastica account) as the original and only award letter they have given. Print that mail and take it alongside your award letter, school or jamb admission letter and school ID Card when your going to collect your ATM Card.
If your asked for an account no. tell them that you're a new awardee and handover your verification credentials to whoever is at the customer care section.
The ATM Cards is yet to be ready in some state, so if you belong to this category check back in your GTBank at the end of the month(january)..
Please those 2015 Awardees who have gotten their ATM Cards, did Agbami pay for two years or just for one.??
Do well to reply, thanks.!
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by successfuljosh1: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
please, how do I transfer my Agbami ATM card from one branch to Lagos branch, urgent please..... how long do they take to process the card for new awardees...
Re: 2015 Agbami Scholarship Award Letters Are Available. by successfuljosh1: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Do anybody know if Gtbank in anambra state Is issuing cards?

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. / Testdriller Cbt Software For Utme And Ssce 2017 For Pc And Android / JAMB: Creating A Valid E-mail Against JAMB Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.