Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,966 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) (814 Views)

See How Flouting The Law Can Keep You In Perpetual Poverty / Check This Out!!! Look What This Secondary Girls Are Going In Class. With Four B / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) by Kondomondo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
.this guys are really asking for death and they will get it .what's the reason going around to ask people to join them in gay movements. Such a risky thing to do.its obvious luck will run out on them someday.I just pity the ignorant ones who will make them self avilable.14 years or death awaitsbyou Guy's

Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) by psucc(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
It's all getting too fast to the end.
Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) by greenermodels: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kondomondo:
I went to alausa area today and I met this guys who came and asked for 10 mins to talk and they introduced them self as Nigerian freedom gay club operating in Nigeria. I told them that I was not gay and I lIed to them that I have a friend who is gay and they gave me a form to give to him. Na wa o so in this recession where people are looking for money some are looking for gay partners. This are the type of people that boko boys should slay. Our generation is in trouble . They are even on Facebook and Twitter. I wonder the part of hell where they will burn.
don't be surprised that they're foreign sponsored, the move to make Nigerians to embrace gay is now a priority for the likes of Obama.
Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whenever ahem sinful attic Dublin sink Sussex anything
Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Its a free world after all.

(1) (Reply)

C Y Mmm Cant Merge Or Pay You Now / Here Is The Picture Of My House / S*x Scandal: 7 Quick Steps Apostle Suleman Should Take To End The Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.