Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,491 members, 7,968,349 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:46 AM

This 8gb Ram Android Phone 2017 Is Faster Than A Pc Check Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This 8gb Ram Android Phone 2017 Is Faster Than A Pc Check Out (803 Views)

Do 1GB Ram Android Phones Make Sense In 2019? / That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! / Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 8gb Ram Android Phone 2017 Is Faster Than A Pc Check Out by seeman(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2017
This 8gb Ram Android Phone 2017 Is Faster than A Pc :
First 8gb Ram Android Phone 2017
This phone is a product of Asus,i was marveled because is the first android smartphone with such big Ram that is larger than one of my laptop.
Can you imagine the speed of this Phone.
The Inch is 5.7 QHD Super Amoled display,it comes with a resolution of 2,560
X 1,440,Is not a snapdragon 835,It comes with two different species the 6gb and 8gb LPDDR4 Ram,
Storage :
It comes with inbuilt of 32gb,64gb,128gb of UFS 2.0 Storage capacity.

It also supports External Micro Sd Slot,makes me wonder what i will be storing on my phone with 128gb memory.
Sim :
It comes with dual sim slot.
Connectivity:
It Has a 4.2 Bluetooth wireless.
It also come with 802.11 WIFI.
Also has Usb C port avilable.
Battery :

It battery is 3,300 Mah with Qualcomm Fast Charge 3.0 support.
Operating System :
It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat,not Marshmallow nor lollipop,impressive.
Camera:
Comes with four Camera lens,three camera at the back (Tricam must be enable to project the features.
23 mega pixel real camera with double Led Flash.
2.0.4 axis Optical Image Focus,A tracking camera.
Front camera comes with 8megapixel.
The price have not been revealed yet but with the review you should know that this device will come with huge price tag,Don’t you?
Source .com

(1) (Reply)

Partitioning Internal Storage To Achieve Link2sd Mounting / The Usefulness Of An Automaric Call Recorder / Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.