Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,897 members, 7,899,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) (1340 Views)

Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Nigerian Sex Workers Association Want Govt To Legalise Prostitution / Photo! Ghanaian Prostitutes Want Government To Legalise Prostitution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) by muyi001: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2017
Due to the economic stagnation in Ghana, commercial sex workers from Adansi-Obuasi in Ashanti region are pleading with the government to legalise their trade in other to enable them operate freely. The unpleasant prostitutes who only operates in fear while running their trade with clients says the need for legalizing prostitution will enable them work in the morning, afternoon and evening without being harassed by security personnel.

Speaking in an interview with Shaft FM, Mama Sweet, a representative of the Adansi-Obuasi sex workers said:

‘We want government to legalise prostitution by giving us licenses to operate, so that we can work morning, afternoon and evening. Some of us were introduced into prostitution by our friends due to lack of financial support from family members.

See the group photos pf the sexy ashewo here http://muyigist.com/2016/11/09/we-want-government-to-legalise-prostitution-so-that-we-can-work-morning-afternoon-and-evening-ghanaian-prostitutes/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2017
morning, afternoon,and evening? una wan f##k die?if name like DAT you wan dey do am,name how many seconds una won take rest?
Re: End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) by sirpatrick(m): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Ghana is a free country I believe that this new government should never the less approve it because it is going to tarnish the image of the country
Re: End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) by dacblogger: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2017
I see no reason y anybody should complain on their behalf, afterall its nt ur thing they are using...they should legalise it for them.
Re: End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) by coolestofall(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
dacblogger:
I see no reason y anybody should complain on their behalf, afterall its nt ur thing they are using...they should legalise it for them.
Spoken like a true ___.

Re: End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) by donstan18: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2017
dacblogger:

For them, or for you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come in guys, lets have fun!!! (photos) / I Have A Fart Fetish / Two Men Holding Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.