Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo (65128 Views)

“pastor Adeboye Made A Useless Statement About Opening Churches Everywhere” / Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Montaque(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:
No matter how they want to coat this thing, it's simply not right!

It's just like Peter who is the rock on which the church is built on saying that he is no more the rock/leader in Jerusalem but he is stil the rock on which other church over the world should be built on.

RCCG stop using government as an excuse. What am I even saying

When are they IDGAF crew arriving please angry

Apostle peter was not the rock on which the church was built. Jesus is that rock

4 Likes

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2017
warriorPedigree:
well the prophecy was that the government will fight the church, I like it, it's high time Christians rise up and stopped being irresponsible.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2017
joshing:

Whats wrng ma....that they are law abiding

What law abiding?? If they want to be obeying laws of the land, they should start with paying taxes, and not trying to apply the law of the law where only it suits them. @ least churches make profit.

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by FreeGlobe(f): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2017
ucsparks:
from Yorubas to Yorubas,, fucking tribalistic Church angry
Very sickening.. No tact at all

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Montaque:

Apostle peter was not the rock on which the church was built. Jesus is that rock

And what did Jesus tell Peter??
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by MCDanselm(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Rexphobia:

What part?

Every part of the charade
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by tayoxx(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by wellmax(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:
No matter how they want to coat this thing, it's simply not right!

It's just like Peter who is the rock on which the church is built on saying that he is no more the rock/leader in Jerusalem but he is stil the rock on which other church over the world should be built on.

RCCG stop using government as an excuse. What am I even saying

When are they IDGAF crew arriving please angry

Cry like a river.
Di you bother to independently see the legislation concerning church administration by FRC? Believe whatever you want to, it doesn't change facts.
Its RCCG problem let them deal with it. Tiu go and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Alexk2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Now I love this. cool cool
To those who won't stop criticizing anything Christianity even when it's positive news; you need a checkup.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
wellmax:

Cry like a river.
Di you bother to independently see the legislation concerning church administration by FRC? Believe whatever you want to, it doesn't change facts.
Its RCCG problem let them deal with it. Tiu go and mind your business.

Hehehehehhehe, I hope u paid your tithe, and first offering today cheesy

Help yourself and read Deuteronomy 14: 22 to the end.

Deuteronomy 26: 12-

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by wellmax(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
[s]
Zamfaran:
We have already read that.
The man was forced to resign by Buhari. Left for him he would have stayed till death and anoint his fat last son as replacement.
http://www.areliablesource.xyz/my-father-never-wanted-to-resign-buhari-forced-him-leke-adeboye/
[/s]
Believe hungry bloogers at your own expense. The law has been in existence since 2011.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Montaque(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:

And what did Jesus tell Peter??
You may need ur pastor to explain better. Your question betrays the fact that you took the passage of the bible at face value.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by wellmax(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Hehehehehhehe, I hope u paid your tithe, and first offering today cheesy

And how does my belief or fulfilment of religious obligation concern you.
Even a fish can avoid trouble by keeping its mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by buffalowings: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
ucsparks:

Is it you chursh undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by AngelicBeing: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
cool
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
wellmax:

And how does my belief or fulfilment of religious obligation concern you.
Even a fish can avoid trouble by keeping its mouth shut.

Are you sure u are fulfilling any of God,s obligation or your pastors obligation grin
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by wellmax(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
ucsparks:

Carry you devilish tribalism outta the church.

2 Likes

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by akinszz: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oh! U want make dem pass am to yiboooes, so make dem turn d church to buzinezzi like onitsha market.... Embanu... It won't happen
ucsparks:

2 Likes

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
Enough of this rubbish already...No one gives a fùck who is general overseer of my where besides Aso rock ... Somebody please post some snake pictures so we can see something interesting

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Montaque:

You may need ur pastor to explain better. Your question betrays the fact that you took the passage of the bible at face value.

Are you serious?? No wonder all you lot think this way, I may need a pastor when I have my bible and the free gift of the Holy Ghost?

Sit down and study your bible, stop depending on a man who has one head as you, invite the Holy Spirit to interpret for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by wellmax(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Are you sure u are fulfilling any of God,s obligation of your pastors obligation grin

If you mean to ask if fulfil God's obligations? Yes.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by ArabMopol(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
AFONJAS like to politicize everything, even in the house of God they play politics, Don't be surprise when you heard Adebayo and Obayemi form political parities in that church. Awo ppl are power drunk TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by psalmsjob: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
GodsOwnFav:
He is still the G.O then...I don't see any changes.

Just trying to circumvent the law that's all. Just like business men invading taxes.

I think church should start paying taxes on Nigeria because it's a huge industry needless to say. Or atleast let's get a reliable GDP measurements from their sales figures I mean tithes and offerings and merchandise sold.

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by CecyAdrian(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
wellmax:

If you mean to ask if fulfil God's obligations? Yes.

Really??
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Princejydo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
FreeGlobe:
All the pastors appointed senior pastors are from the south west and yet redeemed is supposed to be a national church with major contributors and members from other parts of Nigeria.. We are learning.. undecided

RCCG appoints based on God leading and seniority of pastor

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by jfleece(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dats y I love my IDGAF crew... They always make my day...

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by bahdkay: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
oyeb15:
Nice move. Since he didn't pick his family member , I credit him for that. The Church is founded by God through a Yoruba man and the Yoruba will always lead it no matter how those people try to package their anointing.

..."no matter how those people try to package their anointing".

Looking for epic comments, responses even to the outright dunce ones, come to Nairaland but guy, there's some comical talent lurking in those words of yours.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by rejoice4eva(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
It is unfortunate,that even those who find it very,difficult to rule their own little household for a day can have d gut to criticize Daddy GO . Well, d church is,moving on, no conspiracy,gang,up hypocrisy,hatred,terror and attack can prevail over the church.

1 Like

Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by jpworld(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Why will he appoint? why no voting system to allow the RCCG people to elect the a new leader? That means he appointed who he will dictating to.
So if there no state law, They want to continue remaining on top of the game.

Believe me church is bull-shit, stop wasting your money giving offering, use it to help your poor relatives.
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by FreeGlobe(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Princejydo:

[s]RCCG appoints based on God leading and seniority of pastor[/s]
keep deceiving yourself. This is just tribalism at play.. simple
Re: Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo by Princejydo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
KOMBE:
How do we now blame Buhari for appointing mainly people from the North and his locality into government positions if churches are doing the same thing... PLEASE GOD ALLOW RAPTURE TO TAKE PLACE NOW.

Most redeemed senior pastor are from the west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.