Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. (650 Views)

Partners For A Proposed 3acre Cattle Ranch. / Partnership On A Proposed 3acre Cattle Ranch. / Investors Needed For A Proposed Catfish Hatchery At Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by Henrybright(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders
I will love to have your personal opinion on a decision I'm about taking.
I'm having an ambition of going into farming (poultry) but I'm currently having finance problem, to get land and equipment to start it up.
I have a very close friend of mine who owns a poultry farm in Port harcourt, he brought up this idea of giving me space in his farm to keep my birds(200) which I intend buying and I will learn from him too. It will will come with a 20% payment to him from any profit made from the sales of the birds, there is going to be agreement to be signed in respect to it.

How do you guys see the deal??
Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by INFOTECH2: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Henrybright:
Good Morning Nairalanders
I will love to have your personal opinion on a decision I'm about taking.
I'm having an ambition of going into farming (poultry) but I'm currently having finance problem, to get land and equipment to start it up.
I have a very close friend of mine who owns a poultry farm in Port harcourt, he brought up this idea of giving me space in his farm to keep my birds(200) which I intend buying and I will learn from him too. It will will come with a 20% payment to him from any profit made from the sales of the birds, there is going to be agreement to be signed in respect to it.

How do you guys see the deal??
Happy Sunday y'all

I think you should take it if what you have stated above are the conditions.

Ensure you state your exit strategy in there
Re: Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by Henrybright(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2017
INFOTECH2:

I think you should take it if what you have stated above are the conditions.

Ensure you state your exit strategy in there
thanks.. That's just the condition he gave
Re: Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by alakara(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is 20% equal to the cost of the rentage.
Re: Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by Henrybright(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
alakara:
Is 20% equal to the cost of the rentage.
depends on sales.. Though I still stand to gain a lot from it cos I will learn from him too
Re: Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by alakara(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Henrybright:
depends on sales.. Though I still stand to gain a lot from it cos I will learn from him too

Ok,go for it
Re: Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. by Henrybright(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2017
alakara:

Ok,go for it
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Grow Maize And Groundnut Per Hectare? / Quality Affordable Jute Bags Available / I Need A Kwara Based Farmer Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.