Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano (2031 Views)

Osita Chidokaā€¸ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State / Politics In 2017 : Anambra Polls, Mega Party, Others To Shape New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano by PDJT: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
[s]
nonsobaba:
You are wrong. Obiano didn't speak out because he knew that 80% of those killed by the soldiers on the orders of Buhari are wawa people of enugu state while the remaining 20% were from abakaliki and Imo state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipob as our people are always busy in their shops and markets and factories and are neither stupid nor have the time to confront soldiers with sticks and bare hands. You can re-check the names of the men that those soldiers killed in Onitsha. Not a single Anambra indigene was amongst them. They were bearing names like Onyia, Opara, Ugwu etc.
[/s]
Re: 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano by nonsobaba: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos won't vote cause they don't believe in Nigeria

Very true. It is this code they have that made them to boycott the 2015 general elections which made Jonathan to lose substantial Igbo votes. I expect them to boycott the Anambra election as well, not necessarily that it would give Obiano any advantage but because an overwhelming majority of them are not Anambra indigenes and they mostly live in the Okpoko area of Ogbaru LGA where APGA can easily handle any fallouts therefrom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
An entrance of Osita Chidoka into the race backed by Peter Obi will be a game changer.
hahaha.. these peter obi worshippers are nothing but clowns.. peter obi currently has 0% political weight in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
For exclusive news on Anambra state election 2017 campaigns, interviews and the news behind the scene always visit www.thenationslight.com
Re: 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano by Klinee: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
nonsobaba:
Mr man, if u are really from Anambra, then cover ur head in shame 4 attacking me 4 saying the bitter truth! When Abia and Enugu states were specifically targeting and laying off Anambra indigenes from their civil service, where was ur big mouth? Igbo unity my foot! Obiano is an Anambra patriot. The governors of the states whose indigenes came to Anambra to cause disturbance of the peace and were subsequently gunned down on the orders of Buhari should bury their dead and use the opportunity to call for the ICC to prosecute Buhari for pogrom instead of playing politics with it. Obiano organised a proper burial for all Igbos who died during the Biafran war soon after he became governor and no other governor in Igboland supported that laudable endeavour with funds or even their physical presence! Anambra is no longer 'Home for all'. Every state should start carrying their cross
U dey crazy well well for head! how can you use because of one person's faulty and penalize the other? Bear it in mind that a very sizeable number of people resident in Anambra are mainly non indigenes and They are still going to vote in the upcoming election.Do u think that the way you are going about condemning and castigating these non indigenes will help you win their vote for OBIANO?
Re: 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano by QuotaSystem: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
mightyhazell:
good retreat tactics!

But tone down on the hate! Am of the opinion ur too old and exposed for such. Have a nice day

I should rather commend you on your evasion tactics, as you have been trying hard to dodge the issue of the senseless hatred among easterners from different states that I raised on this thread on the basis of a posters comment, and spin it into an issue of my perceived disposition towards your ilk. That's laughably juvenile and dead on arrival wink.

I'll remember to pass back the love and affection Ibos show to the North next time it comes.

Have a nice day as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can This Be The Nigerian President? / PENDULUM: Can Atiku Defeat Buhari In 2019, By Dele Momodu / PDP Rally In Gwarzo Lga Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.