Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,013 members, 7,946,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. (10102 Views)

How To Start A Computer Business Center In Nigeria {tips} / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria / For Small Business Owners: This Thread Might Help You Boost Your Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by darexkey(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Good morning to you all
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by darexkey(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Ask your questions now
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by tolufase: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice tips
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Scentofawoman: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sir Darexkey, great job. God bless you abundantly for this post. Now to my question. Is it advisable to make use of online data companies' bundles (those mouth watering ones) for the business or is it advisable to jejely stick with the telcos directly. From your experience, what would you advise? Which do you use?
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by darexkey(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
#IBPLC #KICKSTART #SEASON3 is finally here! and promises to be bigger than any of the previous seasons of the program. With registration processes upgraded and a much elaborate feedback medium put in place applicants for this season will have a much memorable and engaging experience.

The KickStart program is a competition for budding entrepreneurs and innovators aged between 18 and 35 providing them with #business-skills #training, #development #support, #mentorship and chance to come away with #grant fund. The ultimate goal of the programme is to help build a young prosperous society by creating a culture of entrepreneurship among the youths, thereby reducing youth unemployment for indigenes in the South West. The KickStart program is one major initiative that would turn around the lives of youths in the area and improve the #economic #prosperity of the South Western Region.

Season 2 saw the emergence of 24 lucky finalists who got grants to kickStart their businesses from the tune of N500,000 to N1,800,000. These business cut across some notable economic providers like #Agriculture, #Food production, #Fashion and Design, #Arts and Entertainment, #Education and much more.

International Breweries PLC Foundation is calling on local indigenous entrepreneurs solving social problems facing the South Western region of Nigeria to apply for its KickStart Program. Applications are open October 9th and closes November 6th 2017 (12h00).

Visit http://ibpkickstart.com/ for more info.

Being among the selected 50 finalist in the season 2, I will guide you on how to #pitch your #idea for season 3 and show you tips on how I made it to the final stage. Please, chat me up on whatsapp 07039359066, if interested.
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by umarshehu58(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Can you please list current prices of services rendered in computer business? Like photocopying, typing and printing, online reg, laminating and color printing
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by darexkey(m): 4:14am On Feb 14, 2018
umarshehu58:
Can you please list current prices of services rendered in computer business? Like photocopying, typing and printing, online reg, laminating and color printing

Prices depend on your location. My location is in a students' environment. So, our prices are;

printing and photocopy- N10
color printing - starting from N50
typing -N100 per page
scanning - N100
lamination - N100
online registration - starting from N1000
spiral Binding - starting from N100
hard binding - N500, N600 and N1000
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by umarshehu58(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2018
darexkey:

Prices depend on your location. My location is in a students' environment. So, our prices are;

typing -N100 per page
scanning - N100
lamination - N100
Thanks
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by umarshehu58(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2018
darexkey:

typing -N100 per page
scanning - N100
lamination - N100
As i starter can i buy hp 2015 printer for printing?
And how much is the price? Old and new
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Echezonaf08(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Echezonaf08(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Echezonaf08(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Echezonaf08(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Gilthunder: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
How To Start a Computer Training Center Business [Complete Guide]

LEARN FROM SCRATCH, ALL EQUIPMENT, EXPENSE, STAFFING etc...
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Echezonaf08(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by jefy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice post op,thanks. Am curious,what are the best or recommended forums one can get latest info/update,concerning online applications,school,jobs etc.
Plus, am about setting up, i have a big tiger generating set,not sure of the kva, what photocopier do you recommend? What desktop models and brands will u recommend? Plus printer cattrages wahala.,the refilling process can be frustration. What's ur advice and recommendation...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by Echezonaf08(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by adeyemo001: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Experienced Computer Business Center Manager Needed

https://www.nairaland.com/5722178/experienced-computer-business-center-manager
Re: Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. by onyx77: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
How can I get your contact please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Cement To Shut Gboko Plant / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use / A-must-read Book For All Businessmen.....know When Sector Is Going Comatose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.