Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,242 members, 7,943,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme (4038 Views)

Oau Executive Mba / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / UI Executive MBA Being Run By CEMAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by perfectgen(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2017
Having desired to improve my management shills, I am highly interested in the UI Executive MBA program and since I have not been able to get sufficient information about the programme from their website, I opted to ask if anybody is presently running the programme so that I can get basic information on how it is being run. My intention is to apply for the programme come April when the form comes out.
Basically, what I wish to know include:
(a) How flexible is the programme; since I have a very tight work schedule
(b) How practical and effective is the programme; I am looking forward to gathering sufficient skills that can improve my management skills and not just to add a certificate
(c) On what days are classes held and what is the structure of the examination time table?
(d) What are the entry requirement for the programme?
(e) What is the estimate of all required cost to complete the programme?

I have sourced these information officially and yet to be satisfied as most of those I sourced it from in the school of Postgraduate studies seem not to know too much about it; learnt they just started the executive MBA 2015, so anybody who can give verifiable information on the programme and answer some of the raised questions will be helping me in making my decision.
Likewise, we can use this to build a thread for those of us interested in the Executive MBA for the 2016/2017 session. Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by perfectgen(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Good afternoon all, seems nobody has any information on the topic yet, I am still looking forward to anybody who has idea or can help with the questions.
Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by perfectgen(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hi, seems we still don't have anyone with information in this forum. I will keep on updating the topic till someone helps with the information.
I there is anybody also planning to run the UI MBA programme, please let us agree ideas here.

Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by DoubleN(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by perfectgen(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2017
DoubleN:
Check here http://cemarng.org/cemarng/uisb-programme
Thank you so much double N, I am going through the site but i however have a challenge; I got two conflicting information when I visited the school; one person said that executive MBA is 600k while another person from the school of business said 1.2M. Please can you clarify which is correct.
Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by buckolah: 3:48am On May 23, 2018
@perfectgen and all, pls does anyone have full info on the EMBA @ UI now. Pls assist. The fees and is it worth it?
Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by buckolah: 10:55pm On May 23, 2018
Gd evening all
Pls ooooo is any one doing MBA in University of Ibadan or OAU Ife....... Pls share ur experience urgently asper fees, cordination & all impt info.... Tx in adv
Re: University Of Ibadan Executive MBA Programme by perfectgen(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2018
buckolah:
@perfectgen and all, pls does anyone have full info on the EMBA @ UI now. Pls assist. The fees and is it worth it?
I finally opted for that of ABU because when i went for verification of UI EMBA,there was no clear cut information from the postgraduate school on how the programme is run and its price. I hope other people on this forum can help you out. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Ogun State 2022 / Jamb Physics Tutorial for Beginners / How To Make Your Woman Want To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.