Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) (7584 Views)

Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos) / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Medunah:
Ikeja ShopRite ko, you should av called it Ikeja Mrprice too
must u talk
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
see as pesin pikin dey constitute nuisance 4 town undecided
smh
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
see as pesin pikin dey constitute nuisance 4 town undecided

smh
micheal kaduna, I sight u
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
bbmpin:
This is "Really" Pathetic!

You are a repulsive joke

Its one thing to be ignorant, its another to be an "old" ignorant clown

I don't understand how that manure you call a brain functions undecided

Shallow minded people like you have the ability to dwell in places, Enlighten minds wont be exposed to hence the shock value of your "level of stúpidity"

You don't need an IQ above 10 to be you

You would easily be outmatched by bacteria

You re embarrassingly stüpid! #repugnant joke
I was actually going to question his dress sense and tell him to stop embarrassing himself but this was just overboard, did you have to?
He is just clowning, though in an embarrassing way sometimes but definitely not to this extent. With all your insults thrown at him, he might be living a happier life than you cos you seem like a sadist with a few boring friends/no friends at all and this is your way of feeling good about yourself and spitting the venom your loneliness produces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
coolestchris:
how did u do this
You quoted him and still didn't know how? Don't make me believe bbmpn o grin
Just click on the format for bold without writing anything in between, just create a space between the brackets and you have an empty post. smiley
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nice,it will come handy
sweettease:

Just click on the format for bold without writing anything in between, just create a space between the brackets and you have an empty post. smiley
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweettease:

I was actually going to question his dress sense and tell him to stop embarrassing himself but this was just overboard, did you have to?
He is just clowning, though in an embarrassing way sometimes but definitely not to this extent. With all your insults thrown at him, he might be living a happier life than you cos you seem like a sadist with a few boring friends/no friends at all and this is your way of feeling good about yourself and spitting the venom your loneliness produces.
I see! undecided

So many assumed conclusions in your naive statement!

What i shared was my "opinion" crafted from my observations about that repugnant clown

Small-minded, Self-righteous, ignorant dolts like you are the reason why people with his IQ "roam freely" on this site

If you are too feeble-minded to state the "obvious" shut up! #Dont expect another reply.

1 Like

Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
bbmpin:

I see! undecided

So many assumed conclusions in your naive statement!

What i shared was my "opinion" crafted from my observations about that repugnant clown

Small-minded, Self-righteous, ignorant dolts like you are the reason why people with his IQ roam freely on this site

If you are too feeble-minded to state the "obvious" shut up! #Dont expect another reply.
I wasn't even expecting any reply so soon, thought you'd be having a session with your psychologist on why your life is so miserable undecided
You expect everyone to have a similar IQ and behave in the way you deem ideal or not be allowed to roam freely and I'm the ignorant, small minded and self righteous one? cheesy I think you really don't know the meaning of the words you use, analphabetic benighted ninnyhammer undecided

1 Like

Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweettease:

I wasn't even expecting any reply so soon, thought you'd be having a session with your psychologist on why your life is so miserable undecided
You expect everyone to have a similar IQ and behave in the way you deem ideal or not be allowed to roam freely and I'm the ignorant, small minded and self righteous one? cheesy I think you really don't know the meaning of the words you use, analphabetic benighted ninnyhammer undecided
seriously u have his time, didn't u hear there is recession on fvcks to give

Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
coolestchris:
seriously u have his time, didn't u hear there is recession on fvcks to give
I hate cyber bullies, they are really pathetic! When I get a chance to give them a dose of their medicine, I do.
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweettease:

I hate cyber bullies, they are really pathetic! When I get a chance to give them a dose of their medicine, I do.
they will only get u banned
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Rone16(f): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Igwe Tupac
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rone16:
Igwe Tupac
meaning
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
coolestchris:
they will only get u banned
funny thing, I don't think I've been banned grin I might have but I really don't recall it happening. Anyway, in this case, it will be worth it!
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweettease:
funny thing, I don't think I've been banned grin I might have but I really don't recall it happening. Anyway, in this case, it will be worth it!
see how ur breast set, let's go to za other room
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by sweettease(f): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
coolestchris:
see how ur breast set, let's go to za other room
e be like you want a dose of my cyber fire undecided
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweettease:
e be like you want a dose of my cyber fire undecided
give me the fire, my middle name is water
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweettease:

Just[s] click on the format for bold without writing anything in between[/s], just create a space between the brackets and you have an empty post. smiley

I'm sorry,, you must be very dumb!!! undecided
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
smiley
is it u on dp
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
is it u on dp
yes ?why
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
yes ?why
let's talk offline
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
let's talk offline
why? Nairaland is for socializing. Let's stay here
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
why? Nairaland is for socializing. Let's stay here
were was that written
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
were was that written
uhmm,nowhere but its a social form,we can tlk here,can't we.
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
uhm nowhere but its a social form. We can tlk here,can't we.
u r hiding something
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
u r hiding something
grin just cuz I don't wanna chat in pm? .....ok grin
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin just cuz I don't wanna chat in pm? .....ok grin
OK how many account do u have on nairaland
Re: Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
yes ?why

SO YOU ARE NOLONGER A PUFF PUFF undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Need Jesus In Your Life If You Understand This Pic / Share Love Quotes. / Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.