Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre (716 Views)

The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by nairayouthcom(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!!
Prophecy of the year 2017 giving out by Pastor Prophet Olatubosun Iyantan
[SURE TESTIMONY MINISTRY]

1. It's a year everybody must carry Christ around because of the terrible things that going to happen
2. Churches in Nigeria should pray against government attack with the support of CAN.
3. Pastor will be speaking against pastor CAN and PFN.
4. Let all churches work well on their registration and legal backing.
5. People should be very careful on what they eat because of some poisonous food that will smuggled into the country by smugglers. Especially in the month of may, june, july their will be mass death.
6. People will complain until august when there will be relief.
7.price of rice will come down, other foodstuff will rise up
Ondo state will be stubborn about the price.
8. Some poisonous rice will coming from Northern Africa with the aid of the Northern.
9. By March, April, of fuel will rise to about #180.
10.there going to be lots of pressures on prophet.
11. Do no celebrate other people downfall, because if u do that u will fall and u will not rise again.
12. Let pray for prophet T.B Joshua.
13. Month may, June, July, people should pray against unknown disease that will kill many lives.
People will be wrongly diagnosed HIV +ve whereas they are negative.
14. Next year jamb their is mass failure.
15. Introduction of another entrance examination.
16. Akungba akoko addition of extra #7500 to their school fees.
17. A Yoruba state will take part in bye election due to missing or death of high ranking government official.
18. Their will be employment in 2017.
19. Pray for king in ikale land.
plese post it to others so that will they pray against.
And i pray as u are doing that your life will not remained the same IN JESUS NAME Amen sure and confirm.

http://www.kokogist.com/2017/01/by-march-april-petrol-price-will-rise.html

Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by casttlebarbz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
y not #700 per litre, ?,end time prophesies every where

i pass, but i wil spit b4 i pass......prrrrrrrr

d poster below me how you c am ?
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by nairayouthcom(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
casttlebarbz:

Sir I have being following this man of God prophesy since last two yrs none of his prophesy seize not to come to pass , He prophesied about Ondo governorship election and all what he said about the election from apc primary election to the real election all came to pass

He said some stuff about pasted 2014 presidential election Gej and his team invited him to Abuja but he declined the offer

Sir by March and April I will come back here to quote you about the prophesy
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by cjfbn: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Film trick
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by nairayouthcom(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2017
casttlebarbz:

Think prophesy number 1 is on his way now , if u no understand read here

https://www.nairaland.com/3563970/fg-suspends-frc-corporate-governance

It will now lead to prophesy two and three

#Shalom
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by Sheggy13(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2017
nairayouthcom:

Think prophesy number 2 is on his way now , if u no understand read here

https://www.nairaland.com/3563970/fg-suspends-frc-corporate-governance

It will now lead to prophesy three and four

#Shalom
I guess this prophet is based in Ondo state, from his emphasis on happenings in the state.. Where in Ondo state is he?
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by nairayouthcom(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Sheggy13:

I guess this prophet is based in Ondo state, from his emphasis on happenings in the state.. Where in Ondo state is he?

Yh he's my prophet , is just dat I gat no time to emphasis on the prophecy

He base in Ondo, Okitipupa local govnt

If Nairaland know this man biological father una no go joke with his prophecy cuz this man is his father replica

Prophecy is said so that we can pray for the bac 1s not to come to past

Await the rest coming to past , am 101% sure about my prophet
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by nairayouthcom(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2017
casttlebarbz:

oga how my are u buyim petrol now?
Re: By March, April, Petrol Price Will Rise To About #180 Per Litre by nairayouthcom(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2017
prophet Olatubosun iyantan has release another shocking prophecy for the year 2018, some political leaders will die, important leaders of their party will die , posting it now

(1) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean In john 10:8 / Spirit Of Lust- Ferdvict2 / Apostle Suleiman Can Tell That To The Marines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.