Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,239 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) (30483 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Brown roofians
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by somez(m): 4:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Hahahahhahaha.... This craked me. Naira land no go kill me oooooo...
ikeadewole:
A stupid conehead bastard...Police should have killed him....Op change that headline to police arrest Brainless afonja/ritualist/pig from the waste land for stealing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by shotuns: 4:37am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=ikeadewole post=52645709]A stupid conehead bastard...Police should have killed him....Op change that headline to police arrest Brainless afonja/ritualist/pig from the waste land for stealing...[/quote

Did you see the other names mentioned?

Stephen Ewiele, Sanni Azeez, Balogun Oluwaseun.. Whw you were asked to go to school, you won't go.
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by shotuns: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2017
You are been on fair. Are you anyway a relative to StephenEwiele?e. That name doesnt sound like from Ogun state. Read again..

quote author=mccoy47 post=52648732]The suspect, Abass Ope, from Ogun State

My brother If I start to talk..
cheesy[/quote]
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by ifycent2: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2017
WHY ARE U DISGRACING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY?
U JUST WANT TO BELONG ABI........
See YOURSELF in PRISON or JAIL..............
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Origin(f): 5:18am On Jan 09, 2017
I don't understand the dog
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Fxwarrior: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2017
So even dog can be stolen too? End time tins.
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by begwong: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2017
What a shame! Look at their age, early 20s. Una wan hammer early but no wan work eh? OLOSHI. Oya enter cell.
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2017
lazinny:
Dstv decoders and Dog, this guy mean oo
That dog alone can cost up to 100k if he decides to sell it.

1 Like

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2017
ikeadewole:
A stupid conehead bastard...Police should have killed him....Op change that headline to police arrest Brainless afonja/ritualist/pig from the waste land for stealing...

And killing is the solution??
Wow, thank God you're not God cos life would have ceased to exist.

Crime is inexcusable and no criminal should go unpunished. But every crime has it's commensurate penalty. Let the police and court decide.
As long as they didn't commit murder I doubt death is the penalty.

There's always a back story to every criminal. And you won't understand until you can empathize. Some of us had it good and are quick to judge not realizing not everyone had the choices we enjoyed.

I hope they serve their jail terms but more importantly I pray they come out rehabilitated. Sadly 9ja prisons are nothing to write home about.
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2017
Bad market for d Afonjas
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2017
Ewww greed pushed him to this obviously. As if Xmas won't come and go. He should dance to the tune of the music undecided
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2017
AFONJAS and their ungratefulness, go to school they won't go, go for apprenticeship they won't agree, oya learn trade start your own business, them go say agbero-rism and thuggery is better for them, I'm waiting for them to besiege this thread like flies looking for poo to lick, this Togolese cousins in Nigeria are the most laziest,
perfidious and egoistic youths in
Nigeria as at today. The Apapa wharf in Lagos has
virtually been taken over by the
Easterners. the major work of average
Togolese cousins on the streets of
Lagos is to collect royalty, due
and charges from the Hausas and
Igbos, even as the good boss send him to school he no agree go, abeg that German Shepherd should just chew his scrotum... ole

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:
You have no excuse whatsoever to steal...
Don't mind that guy. He is very lazy.
What a lame excuse for that matter.
If his siblings are looking up to him can't he work harder
Imagine what it takes to fix someone you don't even know in the university shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This guy is just an ingrate.
I feel like...

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
MARY was a virgin and she married a carpenter (JOSEPH). YOU are not a virgin and you are waiting for a billionaire to marry you.........
My sister you need a crate of anointing oil!
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by saintsylve(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2017
FuckTheMod:
His real name is

Obinna Chigozie

Guy you wan use laugh finish me here ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group / Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.