Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) (39446 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by glossy6(f): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2017
samsam2019:
I'llpay abeg. I de loyal I promise

grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by theimmortals(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Xzbit91:

Which university did you attend? You are a disgrace to the institution and to whoever sponsored you. Return their certificate, go to your village people and tender them your unreserved apology. Olodo

Oga, it's a very simple matter.
if you are so proud of your self, your so called sponsors and your prestigious university, Just UPLOAD your certificate.

Sefeni.
Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by Xzbit91: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
theimmortals:

Oga, it's a very simple matter.
if you are so proud of your self, your so called sponsors and your prestigious university, Just UPLOAD your certificate.

Sefeni.

Childish
Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by theimmortals(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Xzbit91:

Childish

OK it is now childish right?

what are you afraid of?

I thought you are proud of your

miserable self, show your paper.

perpetual fool.

Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by theimmortals(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2017
Xzbit91:
Childish
what are you afraid off?
I thought you are proud of you
perpetual fool.

Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by Xzbit91: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2017
theimmortals:

what are you afraid off?

I thought you are proud of you

perpetual fool.
You must be a real olodo grin grin grin Have you seen grown up men uploading their results on a public forum? Heck I've not seen secondary school kids doing that. You can upload yours, you brought the idea
Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by theimmortals(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
Xzbit91:

You must be a real olodo grin grin grin Have you seen grown up men uploading their results on a public forum? Heck I've not seen secondary school kids doing that. You can upload yours, you brought the idea

For you to call your self a man
That means your brain must be Leaking.

Its a challenge Oga. When you were busy wondering the type of the university I graduated from what were you thinking? Prove that you even wrote Jamb.
Upload it.

You will be forming Cambridge on social media.

Clown.
Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by Xzbit91: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2017
theimmortals:

For you to call your self a man
That means your brain must be Leaking.

Its a challenge Oga. When you were busy wondering the type of the university I graduated from what were you thinking? Prove that you even wrote Jamb.
Upload it.

You will be forming Cambridge on social media.

Clown.
OK, bye
Re: A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) by theimmortals(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Xzbit91:

OK, bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / Ex-bankers: How Is Life Outside Banking? / Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.