Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,084 members, 7,922,626 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

Worldclass Free I.c.t Training - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Worldclass Free I.c.t Training (893 Views)

Worldclass Free I.c.t Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by Adeshola5: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Worldwide Conferences is pleased to invite you to the Worldclass Free I.C.T Foundation Training to be held in Lagos and Abuja consecutively.

Areas of Training (Foundation)
1. Microsoft Word
2. Microsoft Excel (Beginner and Advanced)
3. Microsoft Access
4. Microsoft PowerPoint

Duration

The training will last for 6 Saturdays respectively between (February 4th – March 25th 2017).

Time

The training will held from 10am - 5pm for the six Saturdays.

Training Fees
Free

Training Materials
₦5,000 only for the six weeks
This includes: Training Handouts, Training Bag,Training Software

Training Centers
Lagos: University of Lagos Conference Centre & Guest Houses, Akoka, Lagos
Abuja: Abuja I.C.T Training office, Suite 121 Anbeez Plaza, No 16 Ndola Crescent Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.

To register do kindly send your name and mobile number to icttraining@worldwideconferences.net

For more information please contact the organizer on 08055233517
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Imagine Nigeria's definition of 'free'.
N10k just like that for this recession?
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by Adeshola5: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
psucc:
Imagine Nigeria's definition of 'free'.

N10k just like that for this recession?

The training itself is free only the training materials to be used weekly for the six weeks costs N10,000 only.
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by princetom1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adeshola5:

The training itself is free only the training materials to be used weekly for the six weeks costs N10,000 only.

Oga, do u think we have fish brains? For u to insult our intelligence like this?
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by Adeshola5: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
princetom1:

Oga, do u think we have fish brains? For u to insult our intelligence like this?

Please am sorry if the post does look insulting to you. Can you please send your mobile number to icttraining@worldwideconferences.net so i can discuss what the training entails? Thank you.
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by chrispapi11(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
It is really free indeed but you have to pay for the materials @10,000naira... I laugh in Swahili ...9ja and packaging grin grin grin grin grin My dear poster God is watching yo using CCTV oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by Adeshola5: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
chrispapi11:
It is really free indeed but you have to pay for the materials @10,000naira... I laugh in Swahili ...9ja and packaging grin grin grin grin grin My dear poster God is watching yo using CCTV oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank you for you comment @chrispapi11
The materials are things that will still be beneficial to the participant even after the training and includes unlimited access to all our online materials.
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by princetom1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adeshola5:

Please am sorry if the post does look insulting to you. Can you please send your mobile number to icttraining@worldwideconferences.net so i can discuss what the training entails? Thank you.

Now i just have to laugh, bwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. U tried, but no thanks. This hustle is real
Re: Worldclass Free I.c.t Training by Adeshola5: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
princetom1:

Now i just have to laugh, bwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. U tried, but no thanks. This hustle is real

You are Welcome @princetom1.

(1) (Reply)

300W Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3, Ergonomic, Powerful, Tremendous Vapor Production / Brand New Mens Leather Shoes UK Size 12, EU: 46-47. Giveaway Price: N4000 / Cheap Plot Of Land For Sale At Festac Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.