Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Honest Opinion (girls Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Opinion (girls Only) (2288 Views)

Opinion: Girls Must Pay To Suck And Fuvk Our Dick / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Opinion Girls Only; Girls Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Opinion (girls Only) by Timelezz: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
You are '49' every year - you must be 'Timelezz'. grin
Baba Kay,! grin grin grin
Re: Honest Opinion (girls Only) by Timelezz: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
SalomonKane:
The emboldened is the only one with sense, the rest are just... you know.

I'm sure you know there's a vast difference between fucking_ a curvy girl with brains (even if she's fake) than fucking_ a curvy nimcompoop with the instinct of serial disgraced nudist grin

The difference between fücking an intelligent girl is you know she's aware of every move you make. Every body language is understood and interpreted.

Fücking the dumb ones is just a little better than fücking a live size dull or indulging in necrophilia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Opinion (girls Only) by Eleniyan15: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:

The difference between fücking an intelligent girl is you know she's aware of every move you make. Every body language is understood and interpreted.

Fücking the dumb ones is just a little better than fücking a live size dull or indulging in necrophilia.

Lmao,The difference is clear

Estharfabian she no send anybody she go type a d gerrout most of em are fake on that romance section there comment they gimme relief after lecture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Opinion (girls Only) by meobizy(f): 3:24am On Oct 04, 2018
...and two pages later nobody cared to answer OP's question.
Hypocrisy will do us in, living in this continent. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy sex but no one ever talks about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemate Bisola's Boyfriend Angry Over Her Affair With TTT(photos) / What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) / Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.