Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages (18126 Views)

"Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by H2Ossss(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice 1... But u really don't need to broadcast it.. and compare with those who spend in clubs... God that sees in secret will bless u in the open.... And this is the main reason y some orphanage homes don't allow ppl take pictures.
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Mikilojohn(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

And you have to show us the 1 carton of indomie you donated to the orphanage ??

What do you gain from showing us your 200 naira donation ??

Really? God, giv some sense to those that need it, amen.
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Charismatic107: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

And you have to show us the 1 carton of indomie you donated to the orphanage ??

What do you gain from showing us your 200 naira donation ??
Most senseless comment have read this year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos / As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? / Catering Services This Season (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.