Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,810 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth (26262 Views)

See An N-power Applicant's Acceptance Letter / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Saintp(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kompressor:
Nigerians are too short-term oriented especially the youths that are supposed to realise that they deserve a whole lot more after putting in years into education.

FG is making policies that have caused hardship and downsizing in the corporate world where graduates are supposed to be employed. Even startup industries do not have a sustainable environment to thrive.

All of this has resulted in a worrisome increase in the labour market with graduates and professionals struggling for the few opportunities available.

FG now chooses to pay stipends of 30k (when fuel prices and cost of living has skyrocketed) and some people are here praising the government.

Sycophancy at its peak! You people are the problem with Nigeria. So long you're getting some little 'bribes' in the name of stipends buhari and his cohorts have suddenly turned holy and righteous. Be Guided!!!

This goes to show you why politicians command large followership despite non performance. An average Nigerian youth has been battered by poverty to the extent that all you need to do as a politician to have them sing your praises is just giving them some little cash.
To the OP, since he has been given 30k, it doesn't really matter if the govt is messing up. it doesn't matter if there is no light, road or cost of living is hitting the roof, he is satisfied. But do you really blame them? You can't because poverty can reset ones brain. The strategy of Nigerian leaders is cause widespread poverty and give stipends and the youths will die for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Oscarz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
WOW! MY TESTIMONY GOT THIS FAR. I PRAY THAT ALMIGHTY GOD WILL REACH OUT TO US ALL IN DUE TIME, AMEN. Thanks all
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
KINGwax007:
People's hatred for PMB is only being paid back by goodness . Ask the idiots what their NOI and GEJ did for them, they will be talking in circles.

Some even went as far as to rubbish the 30k as if no be 10k their mad hero paid SURE P... participants.

All u wailers,

Waka!!!

Some little lessons bro...

1)30k now is almost equivalent if NOT LESS than 10k then in value terms...

2)NOI and Jonathan are still soaring higher maybe the world is useless too for still recognizing them...if I should borrow your words...

3)This intervention scheme if I am right is for 2 years... meaning not sustainable just as Sure-P...

4)I prefer to See them EXPAND such noble and great scheme like YOUWIN of Jonathan administration to reward entrepreneurs who employ numerous individuals with multiplier Effect on society hence growing the middle class which is engine of every economy... Buhari cancelling of such programs as YOUWIN & PRESSID proved him to be petty leader lacking in vision and with poor advisers...

5)It is crass ignorance and height of stupidity to insult Jonathan daily here and expect his supporters to applaud Buhari who has proved to be worse than Jonathan in all ramifications of governance and management...What you sow you reap cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Oscarz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Saintp:

This goes to show you why politicians command large followership despite non performance. An average Nigerian youth has been battered by poverty to the extent that all you need to do as a politician to have them sing your praises is just giving them some little cash.
To the OP, since he has been given 30k, it doesn't really matter if the govt is messing up. it doesn't matter if there is no light, road or cost of living is hitting the roof, he is satisfied. But do you really blame them? You can't because poverty can reset ones brain. The strategy of Nigerian leaders is cause widespread poverty and give stipends and the youths will die for you.
When it aint going right, do you advice we rebel, like the Bokos? or should we join the Avengers or join bad gangs. All we can do is pray, for better days. You have a right to say whatever you want to say.

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by greggng: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
How about lagos chapter any hope
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by KINGwax007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
1stladdy:
you too Waka. Because you're opportuned to receive #30,000, a meagre sum of money, you think Buhari's government is doing anything better. Go to the market, confirm the prices of items, comeback and tell me if 30k will sustain you for a month. Zombie like you.
if na man dey follow me talk, I for no get angry. U lady, wey be say once ur bf toast u, u became orphans and got urself adopted to the male. Asking for everything like a clock.

You are too lazy to even fill Npower forms online, too dull to pass the test, and too jinxed to be selected. All u do is fine beggar...

Dnt annoy me today o...

Out of the 30k ur bf dey collect from buhari, u knw how much e dey share u. Buhari head go fight u...

Yeye girl..

No make me talk o

5 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oscarz:
WOW! MY TESTIMONY GOT THIS FAR. I PRAY THAT ALMIGHTY GOD WILL REACH OUT TO US ALL IN DUE TIME, AMEN. Thanks all

I have to be a bit rough here...not just because I am a Jonathan fan but because I see the end part of your testimony as exhibition of someone who poverty has battered his brain sad No offense plz...

1)This scheme isn't sustainable but I think a 2year program which will be coming to an end in 2019 hence a campaign tool for its beneficiaries to support Buhari/APC so that they won't loss out finally... Politicians are smart people wink

2)30k is good for you because of your state of poverty and frustration ...but you can't build a comfortable life with it...So don't see those who criticize this government as enemies...Don't go all out to defend rubbish Buhari feeds us daily too because of 30k because you would be a sycophant...

3)If you can save, start building a life savings to kick-start something better...30k isn't money but it is something all same for someone somewhere... Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nma27:
What exactly did u do to earn that money? Better hit the street o cos 30k ain't gonna cut it... Think Big my dear
Call the first payment social intervention, very common even in countries with developed economy. It reduces poverty and crimes.
Secondly, he will start earning that 30k from this month by working for the state government.

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by KINGwax007(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

2)NOI and Jonathan are still soaring higher maybe the world is useless too for still recognizing them...if I should borrow your words...

3)This intervention scheme if I am right is for 2 years... meaning not sustainable just as Sure-P...

4)I prefer to See them EXPAND such noble and great scheme like YOUWIN of Jonathan administration to reward entrepreneurs who employ numerous individuals with multiplier Effect on society hence growing the middle class which is engine of every economy... Buhari cancelling of such programs as YOUWIN & PRESSID proved him to be petty leader lacking in vision and with poor advisers...

5)It is crass ignorance and height of stupidity to insult Jonathan daily here and expect his supporters to applaud Buhari who has proved to be worse than Jonathan in all ramifications of governance and management...What you sow you reap cool

You are too ignorant my friend...

1. 30k is an extra 30k, no matter how small.

2. NOI and GEJ are useless as far as Nigerian politics of current is concerned. They can only cause discord and nothing else. And to stat talking abt awards here and there as 'soaring high' is funny...any group can give an award. Last time I heard, Like was awarded the best governor of 2016 by some group.

3. Sure P was a yr, this is for two. If u can save 10k for 2yrs, that is 240k. Enuff to start a business.

4. You WIN is revolves around, 'who u knw', av u tried to ask for loan from BOI and see how easy and transparent it gets? Did you knw abt the YES WIN program from BOI too? Talk abt EXPANDED PROGRAM and you'll be amazed. On a good mood, try it and be amazed by how transparent it is.

5. Abusing or insulting GEJ or GEJ's supporters insulting PMB is all fun, mixed with truth to me. No hard feelings.

Can I say 'waka' again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
snezBaba:
Just do alot of savings on that cus it aint going to last forever cool.kudos to the givt. coolChildren of hate wont Appreciate it though... undecided
I started my business with the Jonathan’s SURE-P GIS monthly 30k.
And I'm a beneficiary of Buhari's Npower monthly 30k, I've collected my December stipend. Greater part will be channelled into the business. Not MMM o.
No matter how much one hates the government of the day, be it PDP or APC, just make sure that you make use of the any opportunities that they may be giving out.
Waiting for my Sterling Bank YEDP loan. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

YOUWIN! was a product of good thinking but very fraudulent. Imagine the number of beneficiaries from the tiny Bayelsa state surpassing the number of beneficiaries from Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo states combined together!
I applied for it on the two occasions (one was for women) and went through the list of shortlisted candidates state by state, other states outside SS were greatly marginalised.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by edupedia: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:
Which testimony when thousand of volunteers are yet to be verified not to talk about stipend, the 7 plus OP above me works with APC, not everyone here in nairaland represent the poor masses, some are undercover government officials, please note

iPOBIAN olodo plus suegbe!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by edupedia: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
kura247:
nonsense. guys no get sense ooo... 30,000 you the happy!!! they're sacking our parents that are paying our fees in order to save monies for their campaign and forming to employ the youth for 30,000!!!!

see, let me advice you guys.

they know that we're the leaders of tomorrow and by starving us and thereby releasing a token might seem like a big deal but its just a strategy.

your dad is collecting 450,000 a month they sacked him illegally and they're paying you 30,000! 450,000÷30,000=15months of working for this clueless government.
any sense in n power?
n

...shameless IPOB fiction writer ....
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by gabsea(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
becos u have collected urs abi? we don't give a fu3k cos we never collect our own
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by donodion(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oscarz, congrats.Be active in your volunteer programme with the N-Power thing. Gather much skills as you could and be very proactive.

You see those who condemns and look down on the ' stipend', they have nothing meaningful to offer except excuses and complains.

Those irrelevants have two good titles attched to them..i.e " Imbeciles and Morons".

All the best my bro.

2 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by DrTims(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
The same situation in kaduna state. Some were paid, others like myself have not been paid...
adamsfriday27:
some of us haven't stll receive the stipend.... what is delaying it and today is 09 monday.....pls make una help us tell FG say all of us havnt collect the stipend. thank you nairaland and npower team...akoko edo base
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
KINGwax007:

You are too ignorant my friend...

1. 30k is an extra 30k, no matter how small.

2. NOI and GEJ are useless as far as Nigerian politics of current is concerned. They can only cause discord and nothing else. And to stat talking abt awards here and there as 'soaring high' is funny...any group can give an award. Last time I heard, Like was awarded the best governor of 2016 by some group.

3. Sure P was a yr, this is for two. If u can save 10k for 2yrs, that is 240k. Enuff to start a business.

4. You WIN is revolves around, 'who u knw', av u tried to ask for loan from BOI and see how easy and transparent it gets? Did you knw abt the YES WIN program from BOI too? Talk abt EXPANDED PROGRAM and you'll be amazed. On a good mood, try it and be amazed by how transparent it is.

5. Abusing or insulting GEJ or GEJ's supporters insulting PMB is all fun, mixed with truth to me. No hard feelings.

Can I say 'waka' again cheesy

ok
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
maasoap:

YOUWIN! was a product of good thinking but very fraudulent. Imagine the number of beneficiaries from the tiny Bayelsa state surpassing the number of beneficiaries from Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo states combined together!
I applied for it on the two occasions (one was for women) and went through the list of shortlisted candidates state by state, other states outside SS were greatly marginalised.

Can you drop a link from a verifiable source to support this allegation plzzz... because to the best of my knowledge, I saw two people in my street including my neighbor in lagos benefit without lobbying or knowing anybody at all...

I need verifiable links plzzz bro
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by ellovee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
TGM2015:
I also have many people that I helped to register who got the alert, the most surprising was my friend's wife that I updated her profile and account details on Thursday midnight and she got credit alert on Friday confirming same for two of her friends.

At least hundreds of thousands of potential crimes is being averted while putting smiles on their faces. While discussing with my friend, I think the irregularities or delay in the process was due to coordination of the program centrally to eliminate names substitution at any level of government. Hence, the non-uniformity in paying beneficiaries and empowerment process. Above all, the government have to pay as the candidates are not the reasons for their inefficiencies, I only pray they get it right in the shortest period of time. Though the current/next stage depends solely on effectiveness of each state in handling the administrative aspects of the program, like the verification exercises and tablet phones distribution.

Congratulations.
which state?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by APCmyheart(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Roseey0:
So they will just be paying you people for doing nothing?

I don't understand that scheme. All I can see here is that you were screened, nothing again.

Even if they are doing nothing, They are being paid for being jobless lobatan, Western countries like US get SSI monthly..

Thanks to PMB for fulfilling is promise, You guys should be expecting January stipend jare....
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
maasoap:

Call the first payment social intervention, very common even in countries with developed economy. It reduces poverty and crimes.
Secondly, he will start earning that 30k from this month by working for the state government.
ok
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by APCmyheart(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:
Which testimony when thousand of volunteers are yet to be verified not to talk about stipend, the 7 plus OP above me works with APC, not everyone here in nairaland represent the poor masses, some are undercover government officials, please note

Sorry when they ask everyone to go to their various loca Govt for verification should they still come and be dragging you guys from you home?

So many people believe it's normal that the scheme is fake as it use to be, Now people will be trooping to verify themself is it's still going.. So many people have been seeing alaerts and have been testifying..
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by APCmyheart(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
DrTims:
I also registered and got shortlisted, verified but am yet to recieve my stipend sha.

Did you went for screening in your Local Government?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
No one is talking about how the npowe teaching experience is going, all i see is jubilations over receipt of stipends. Are people getting paid for doing nothing or wah?

They will need money for transportation. Are they not unemployed?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by kindklemz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
ManirBK:
the correct thing to do to a ghost worker is to sack him and send him to kirikiri but your parents gets lucky to go with their looting free!

My dear,thank you for this statement. I was about asking him what kind of job was or is the father doing that is receiving that kind of money.
We are so into corruption and has accepted it as normal that once you are against it.you are regarded as been dull

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by aylagos(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
xcesswag:
I registered for n-power hardware .. but till now no news about it o....am fed up
me too they are not sincere with nigerian no one is even talking about other programs. So npower is a scam
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by gr8cany: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oscarz:
Good morning all!

I woke earlier this morning, tried checking out my notifications, messages and trending news online. It came to my notice that there has been so much doubt about this President Muhammadu Buhari Federal Government Npower scheme. So many called it trash, some say its Nepotism, political jamboree, media stunts, APC propaganda, lies, 2019 campaign strategy and all sorts of nonsense. I can agree with everyone that the federal government has got so many things wrong since they took over power few years ago but this one, I refuse to agree, they have TRIED!.

You see, Few months ago, I was on the verge of 'entering the street', if you know what that means, as in I was frustrated, due to a lack of a regular paying job, with a high class graduate certificate, high potential to work, personal development strategies, killing CV, well prepared, regularly surfing job sites and applications on job boards, roaming about every evening seeking to find "worker needed" written on any wall, so I could apply in person, in the guise of evening strolling,to no avail. From nowhere the FG came with a plan for we the unemployed, whom nobody cared about, I heard someone say Npower FG employment on TV, by then I was used to any word that sounded like employment, and so I Googled it, and registered immediately without even going through all the conditions, I only made sure I had all requirements needed. I carried them all on my phone, after we were visited by some armed robbers who made away with my laptop and belongings, I now value my phone more than our flat screen Tele, so I guard it like my file-jacket of certificates. I even went as far as registering for three sections of the program, when I saw the benefits, the teach, build, knowledge - software, pardon me for mentioning that, that was frustration.

Lo and behold, FG remembered us after we registered, some weeks later, we underwent an assessment online, like play, we were shortlisted after some weeks, and verified after some weeks, I was following everything even @akandeoj on Twitter, N-POWER COMMUNITY group on Facebook, checking my TV for related news, even by 'find in page' on Opera mini, I continually searched for the combination of the phrase N-power- FG_employment_jobs, just to make sure I was following well, a good follower if you may say so.

Some friends even discouraged me, even one of them payed #20,000 to one LG Chairman and yet wasn't shortlisted, I said to myself, 'its been God' because it's a free FG scheme. I went further to quit all manner of sinful acts I maybe into, as in just the little things we do that are wrong, even the 'free browsing' wey I dey do, I stopped then, in prep for 2017 a blessed year, I believe, as I saw God blessing Nigerian youths through this FG scheme.

Alas! One afternoon, 30th of December, 2017, I was lonely at home, as I could not travel because I was dead broke, nothing to eat, I have been eating just rice since the week before, a message came in, I ignored it because I am now friendly with Access bank and MTN since it's yuletide, thinking that was there usual Seasons Greetings bla bla bla, I eventually touched the phone and saw its an alert, I hastily swiped open the message and behold it read,

"access>>>Credit Alert
Amt: NGN 30,000.00 Cr
Acc: 069****273
Desc: N-10007125329/N-Power December
Time: 30/12/16 @03:05 PM
Bal: NGN 30,056.86",

Just to tell you my account was empty and dry at that time. The way I jumped, I almost hit my feet on a side stool. I was so happy that the hunger flew out even before I could think of how to get the Transport fare to withdraw a bit of it. It was that serious!

Okay, here I am reading this blogs and seeing some comments, and I'm like "WTF, who are these! ".
Well, some may say, 'maybe he was paid to do this', or 'atleast he could afford a phone' or 'he even ate costly rice for a week straight' or 'this guy is really jobless to write all these'. Yes was jobless until the FG intervened, the least I could do is appreciate, I have a phone, that's even one of the questions asked during the assessment, and mind you the FG is paying the poor #5000, I guess I don't belong there.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THIS, LET ALL WHO ARE BENEFICIARIES OF THIS PROGRAM, STAND UP AND DEFEND THIS OUR GOVERNMENT, IT HASNT BEEN EASY FOR THEM, LET'S SUBDUE ALL THOSE TRYING TO PAINT THIS GOVERNMENT BLACK.

I am neither APC nor PDP, I don't even care about politics that much, but this I must be grateful for, for I see the work being done.

I can keep writing, but this is where it really affects me, so this is where I drop it for today... THANKS

..and me, almost in the same shoe of your former state but applied and was not selected should also join in celebrating their unkindness to me. good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Renaissance2017: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:
You dey mind dem? thousand of people never see their stipends, dem dey here d give yeye testimony.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by iukpe: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigeria has been paying billions to militants for years and several to youths to sell their rights to vote sincerely. This move is a step in the right direction to ensure youths see some reward for choosing education.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats! But wat happen to me nd lot of applicants who re yet to receive our stipend from Npower?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by kaakumme: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
I can see meaningless and silly questions herearound

What did he do for gotten those money?
. . .i would like to remind u that it is this goverment that begun NOW WORK , NO PAY policy therefore , FG is expecting them to fulfil some assignment , and if they are very serious then , there work wil be permanised .

Many of them are TEACHERS CORP while others will work at health and agro sector. . .

Dumb ass , stop asking silly questions!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kompressor:
Nigerians are too short-term oriented especially the youths that are supposed to realise that they deserve a whole lot more after putting in years into education.

FG is making policies that have caused hardship and downsizing in the corporate world where graduates are supposed to be employed. Even startup industries do not have a sustainable environment to thrive.

All of this has resulted in a worrisome increase in the labour market with graduates and professionals struggling for the few opportunities available.

FG now chooses to pay stipends of 30k (when fuel prices and cost of living has skyrocketed) and some people are here praising the government.

Sycophancy at its peak! You people are the problem with Nigeria. So long you're getting some little 'bribes' in the name of stipends buhari and his cohorts have suddenly turned holy and righteous. Be Guided!!!

Please provide details of one government initiative that is the direct cause of unemployment and for some extra marks - tell us what you would have done differently.

I am read to spend some time on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic / Early Jobs Of Some Famous Billionaires / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.