Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) (1712 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2017
2Face With Wife Annie Idibia And Davido's DJ, Ecool Shares Some Romantic Moments At The Quilox Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_KZiHU5Dvs

Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by orobs93(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Forget about 2face and annie

It's my birthday 2day
Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by Khd95(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2017
orobs93:
It's my birthday 2day
Who the fvck are u,cos we dont give a fvckgrin

2 Likes

Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2017
hmmm....
Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by KellyKertz(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2017
orobs93:
It's my birthday 2day

Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
orobs93:

It's my birthday 2day
Go and tell Bobrisky that grin

1 Like

Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by chibatov(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
why are the pictures dark na
Re: 2face With Wife Annie And Djecool Shares Romantic Moments At Quilox (pics,vid) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
chibatov:
why are the pictures dark na
It's a night club

(1) (Reply)

Former Big Brother Naija Contestant, Tboss Sets Instagram On 'Fire'! / OAP Toolz Shows Off Her Figure In Beautiful New Photos / Ghost Captured Live On Camera In Benue State University Makurdi (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.