Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,724 members, 7,924,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Last Breath - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Last Breath (568 Views)

I Can't Breath By Olaonipekun Sr 111 / Her Last Breath / Her Last Breath/love By Fate (synopses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Breath by PenAStory: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2017
https://penastory.com/2016/12/20/my-last-ninih-anita/

I laid helplessly, in the pool of my own blood, on my bed. I felt weak, I was losing my strength. I had so many things to say but there was no voice. I saw my brother beside me with tears running down his cheeks. His eyes were filled with shock-pain. If he had the power to save me, he would do it without thinking twice. I felt pity for him. I am dying and there’s nothing anyone could do. I was his mother and friend, apart from being his sister. A tear ran down from my left eye not because I was in pains but because I could not save myself for him.

Standing in front of me was my father and my lover, Dede. Dede is a very close friend to my father. The fact is, they are best friends – my father just didn’t accept that fact. I fell in love with Dede five months ago, when my ex, broke up with me. It was like a dream when we fell in love. It was planned and I never and would ever regret it. Dede loved me like no other. He never puts anything above me, not even his family and I loved him the way he was. Age was not a barrier. Yeah, call me crazy. I would forever cherish those moments with him. Talking of moments, I just had the most memorable one before my death.

My father was still holding the gun that shot me, well I am not dead yet but I will be, soon. I prayed deep within, to God, to give me strength, the last I would ever have. I opened my eyes and raised my right hand. It was staggering in the air but I still managed. I placed it on my brother’s head that was buried in my side. He raised his head up with ease and looked at me. A smile lit my face, but it was mixed with pain. “I love you, so much. Bell, please be strong,” I said, almost in a whisper.

“You can’t go now. I lost mum, I don’t want to lose you too. How would I survive?” he tried to explain.

“My darling, you would always survive. I can’t help it…” my voice was beginning to go faint again. “I…I… would look after you and pray for you…wherever I go from here. Please, please be strong for me…” my voice seized. I felt cold. I couldn’t feel myself anymore. My eyes gently closed.

“Edem please…please don’t do this. Wake up…” I could hear Bell scream my name as he begged me to wake up. His voice began to go faint, till I heard it no more.

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com
Re: My Last Breath by MizXplendour(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2017
kikikiki so na spirit write this story ni anywayz rip

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions For Novels To Read / ...But We Only Kissed! / My Watch Volume 2 By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.