Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

I'm confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm confused (836 Views)

Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm confused by melomelonow: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
We're having marital problems so she moved out of the house September 2016. She started begging for reconciliation a month after. I genuinely wanted to give the marriage another try because of the kids, so we reconciled and she moved back to the house with the kids 19th December, 2016. The same night, she was disturbing me for s.ex, claiming she misses the se.x. I never gve in until 5 days after which is on the 24th December.

The last time she had her menstrual period, according to her, was on the 10th through 14th (4days) December, 2016. We had se.x on the 24th. Now she suppose to have seen her next menstrual period on the 4th January, 2017, today is 9th already. I asked her if she had s.ex while we were separated, she said no. She said if she happens to get pregnant that I'm responsible for the pregnancy as no man make love to her expect me. How could this be? considering the short period, I'm confused. I'm getting increasingly angry, I've gone through a lot because of her. Although I don't want to conclude yet. Doctors in the house, can you please shed more light? Thank you.
Re: I'm confused by darbeelicous(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: I'm confused by eyinjuege: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oga, just wait till she gives birth and you do a DNA test on the child. No need to work yourself up.
It depends on a lot of factors. Has her period always been regular? What's her cycle length? Could her period be delayed from any stress, medications, etc.

If she normally has regular 28days cycle, then oga you're the father because she would have been ovulating around the time you did the do.

If she normally sees her period every 28days from the start of menstruation, then she would be ovulating around the 14th day from the start of her menses.
So let's start counting- she started period on the 10th. Add 14 days to the 10th to count her ovulation (releases egg for fertilization)- which is 24th of Dec, the day you happened to pour ya seed into her.
Going by the dates, you are the father. The child shall be named- Omopariija.

4 Likes

Re: I'm confused by Prognose: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dude, you had sex on the 14th day of her cycle. That's her fertile period. You're the daddy. Cheers!
Re: I'm confused by BlackDBagba: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Deal with the marital problems please. The child that is on the way is obviously not the only problem you're having to deal with.

By the way, you had sex on the 14th day. Bang on baby daddy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm confused by melomelonow: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Prognose:
Dude, you had sex on the 14th day of her cycle. That's her fertile period. You're the daddy. Cheers!

Pls read again, on the 24th not 14th. Cheers!!!
Re: I'm confused by melomelonow: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Deal with the marital problems please. The child that is on the way is obviously not the only problem you're having to deal with.

By the way, you had sex on the 14th day. Bang on baby daddy grin

-Which problem is bigger than this. 24th not 14th pls
Re: I'm confused by lytech1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wait till she annouce to you she is pregnant.
Patiently take her to a trusted doctor of your choice to comfirm the old of the baby.
Date that back to the day you have se with her,if it tally....congrate
if othere way round,on her own

1 Like

Re: I'm confused by BlackDBagba: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
14th day after period.
There are other problems bigger than the paternity of a child in a family. My opinion, yours to take or leave.

melomelonow:

-Which problem is bigger than this. 24th not 14th pls
Re: I'm confused by Prognose: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
melomelonow:

Pls read again, on the 24th not 14th. Cheers!!!
Dude, you seriously need to chill.
She saw her period on the 10th. You had sex with her on the 24th. 24-10 =14. So it was her 14th day. That is usually the fertile period in women. So you're the daddy.

(You seem to be having big trust issues)

Once again, cheers.
Re: I'm confused by Prognose: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
What marital problems were u having if I may ask? The way i see it, if you want the marriage to work so badly, you shouldn't be looking for faults and you should forgive whatever is in the past.
Start on a clean slate.
Re: I'm confused by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
According to the figures you gave,you had sex with your wife at her period of ovulation.If indeed she is confirmed pregnant,you are responsible for that pregnancy.

Whatever issues you have with your wife,both of you should try to solve it.Have genuine reconciliation.Go for counseling if need be and be ready to forgive each other.

1 Like

Re: I'm confused by melomelonow: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
thorpido:
According to the figures you gave,you had sex with your wife at her period of ovulation.If indeed she is confirmed pregnant,you are responsible for that pregnancy.

Whatever issues you have with your wife,both of you should try to solve it.Have genuine reconciliation.Go for counseling if need be and be ready to forgive each other.

Thank you
Re: I'm confused by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its obvious that you are the father now. Congrats in advance. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

All The Ways To Go If You're Tired Of Life. (with Memes) / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This / Are You Going Through A Depression? Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.