Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Woman Accused Husband Of Using Anointing Oil Before Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Accused Husband Of Using Anointing Oil Before Sleeping With Her (409 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accused Husband Of Using Anointing Oil Before Sleeping With Her by danchiwasco: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
The young lady who marry for 10 months cries out on how she have been into sexual problem for the past 10 months of their marriage as her husband rub anoited oil oh his

Full story @ https://dannychikere..jp/2017/01/woman-accused-husband-of-using.html

(1) (Reply)

13 Questions To Ask Before Getting Married / My Superwoman / Gift In Life You That You Can Give To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.