Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:12 AM

Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Finally Opens Up On Wife’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Finally Opens Up On Wife’s Death (629 Views)

Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Finally Opens Up On Wife’s Death by Mccoynelly(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Veteran actor Jide Kosoko finally opens up on wife’s death

In an interview with The Point, Kosoko narrates what actually led to her death saying, “Forget all those things you heard. She was ill. She died of complications that arose from diabetes.“ He also disclosed friends and colleagues stood by him during the ordeal.

“Honestly, my family, friends and colleagues stood by me and I appreciate that.Talking about Kemi Olunloyo’s ritualistic allegations, “Of course, you will always have one or two persons, who would say one or two negative things. - See more at:
http://setnaija.com/veteran-actor-jide-kosoko-finally-opens-up-on-wifes-death/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Follows Tonto Dikeh Instagram Account / Tonto Dikeh Begs Mercy Johnson To Forgive Her (photos & Video) / Phyno And Masterkraft Having Fun In A Club With Umbrella Used (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.