Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees (772 Views)

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike / Niger Stops Payment Of WAEC, NECO Fees, Saves N800m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees by huthmanadam(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Kano State Government has approved N398. 9 million for payment of WASCE and NECO examination fees for 27,268 candidates that passed the minimum requirements of the state qualifying examination.

Commissioner of Information, Malam Muhammad Garba disclosed this in Kano on Monday while briefing newsmen on the outcome of the State’s Executive Council Meeting.

Garba added that only students with five credits, including English and Mathematics would benefit from the gesture.‎

He said that the state’s 44 local government councils were directed to shoulder the responsibility of such qualified candidates in their domains.

The commissioner said the decision was taken based on three options presented to the council by the Ministry of Education.‎

He also said that N774 . 5 million was approved for the drilling of 789 hand pump boreholes and rehabilitation of 163 across the state.‎

The commissioner pointed out that government decided to drill the boreholes in order to address the problem of water scarcity facing some communities in the state.

Source www.arewakonnect..com
Re: Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees by MrRichy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
make i rush book space.....

this Land is not for sale
Re: Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees by casttlebarbz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
i wil not comment
Re: Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees by rerhji(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
MrRichy:
make i rush book space.....

this Land is not for sale
I de pity ur ban
Re: Kano State Government Approves N399million For Payment Of Wassce And Neco Fees by zionmade(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Very good of d govt. But hope it will only benefit as many almajiris as possible. because am tired of seeing kids dats supposed to be in school carrying big bowls upandan

Lest i forget pls mr governor also try to approve some fund for contraceptive kano really needs it cos am also tired of seeing hundreds of kids roaming upandan without parental care. Salam aleykum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Direct Entry Will Not Be Sitting For The UTME / Summary Of The Jamb Novel "In Dependence" / Diamond College Of Education ABA ( DCE) 2017/2018 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.