Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,185 members, 7,932,033 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu (34361 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Billygee2u:

when I was in naija,honestly,I hate the people with passion because of their nasty and dirty life.
may God forgive me.

God in his infinity mercy has damned them to the gutters for their wickedness and evil ways. They will never amount to something with such a wicked heart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
A MUST READ BY EVERY RIGHT THINKING IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

Enugu State. My state. My home. Igboland. My fatherland. By Mcginger Ibeneme.

It was Peter Obi who buried APC in Igboland when he claimed that Fashola deported Igbos. He went on air, sensationalized it. Good job. Igbo youths lapped on it.

Jonathan and PDP were all smiles and Obi was hailed for a job well done. He quickly joined the party on leaving office as was planned out. APGA, the alleged Igbo party was dumped and left to crumble. Ojukwu had died. The new Igbo party was PDP.

The plan was going well. Jonathan would win election and our brothers would continue chopping on our behalf. The Grand plan was for 2017. Oil blocks allocations would expire in 2017 and there would be fresh allocations.

Boys were positioning themselves for the greatest cake. Dasuki released 500M to Jim for igbo elders. They did a perfect job. In churches Buhari was branded antichrist and antichristians whose ambitions were to islamize the east and persecute Christians. Prayer points were raised and brethren fasted against his emergence.

Jonathan was sent by God and only his emergence would save the church. Brethren spoke in tongue and prophesied.

Anyone who ever prophesied anything contrary to Jonathan winning was branded antichrist and anti Igbo. Jonathan was igbo, our brother. Ndi Hausa hate us so much.

Buhari wrote Ohaneze severally to pay them a visit. No one as much as acknowledged his letter not to talk of inviting him. What's the point? Our son is running and he's gonna win anyways. APC was outcast and taboo in the land. At the election the elders dutifully allocated 500,000 votes to Jonathan, maybe at 1000naira per vote. And 15,000 votes to Buhari. This was igbo project remember. By 2017 igbo sons would own oil blocks on our behalf.

All seemed to be going well. Except that men without ears didn't think that God had the final say. Suddenly, like the great titanic, everything went wrong! Our brother didn't win after all! Wow. What next?

They started shouting persecution. Ana emegbu ndi igbo. Can't y'all see his appointment? I told you! We need Biafra! We never really wanted Nigeria. We only managed to take part in the election. We want Biafra! Our brothers in the niger delter will join us and we will get Biafra. Let's just own all the oil blocks at once.

Again things didn't go as expected. Wike first threw the first stone. He warned against any Biafra rubbish. One after the other, our so called brothers, denied us again. They ain't part of any Biafra business.

Wow. I thought we fought for this people? We gave Jonathan our all. We actually threw away igbo ambitions for these people? Wow. This is happening again. They did it in old Biafra. Now again. Na wao. What next?

And buhari is arresting people up and down. Nwobodo has been named. Who next? Uche Ekwunife has been sacked at the court. Na wao. Wahala de o.

Uche, with the endorsement of Peter Obi, that same Peter has finally joined that same APC, the anti Igbo Islamic party. She has to go back to Senate. Tony Nwoye is set to join. But that's not the main gist. Our father, Senator Jim Nwobo, first executive governor of old Anambra state, the godfather of enugu state, founding member and the biggest chieftain of PDP, a member of the yam eating Dasuki committee of eminent Nigerians, yesterday, in company of another former enugu Senator, walked into stakeholders meeting of the APC in Enugu and declared loyalty. He has joined the "Islamic" party. Finally.

Who's the fool here? Igbo youths! Y'all put your businesses on the line. You were ready to go to war in Lagos. You risked your families and livelihood for these men. They lied to you and you believed them. They now use you the way northern elders use their youths. They call you out at will and endanger your lives. They tell you it's because of the Igbo.

Did they do our roads? Nope. Did they provide infrastructure? Did they create more jobs to employ our teeming qualified graduates? Did they improve our schools?

They did nothing. They don't have our interests at heart. It's always all about their pockets.

As old as elder Jim is, he still decamps up and down. Men without ears, men without shame. Yet we defend them. We protect them with our lives. Why brothers, why.

See the western youths calling out almighty Olu Falae. See the northern youths calling out the princely Dasuki. But we? No way! These men are eating on our behalf, we must attack anyone who calls their name.

In fact, we shall adopt any other accused person as ours and defend him no matter how he insulted the igbo in the past. FFK is now our son.

Who done this to us? Are we cursed or are we the cause?
I repeat, the real enemies of Igboland are our political leaders at present. Let us sack the enemies at home. We igbos are blessed with intellectuals, why do we let charlatans lead us?

2019 is around the corner. Now is the time to start. My name is Mcginger Ibeneme, I just wanna bare my mind.

- Mcginger Ibeneme

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by AntiWailer: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Where is the storm.

20 people storm ?
Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by free2ryhme: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
desquad:
you might not be wise but your wise fathers from The south waste knows Biafra will surely get what they want, only it'll take time

Ask one of them, but don't ask those with tribal mark ,........ Buahahahahah grin

Did u ask your people dressed as clowns in cele gowns if they are wise?

Did u ask them why they carry old binded newspapers as torah?

Did you ask them why they hide in a village to take selfies?

Your fathers know well enough to distant themselves from your stupidity

Identify your position in that picture so we can appreciate your stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Chigboboss: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
desquad:

Check your pics down there, which of them is you?

Of course I am. Are you ok?

Okay let me show you my baby picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by ChrisEsq: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
If historical fact states that Isreal misses 10 tribes in 70AD after the Romans Defeated Isreal. And the Igbo's have a story passed down by word of mouth. Not studied history that they are Isrealites. They deserve research not rejection. You might just be the slowpoke.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

Do you think we are like you useless Afonjas that force themselves on others? We are descendants of Jacob, but don't force ourselves on Israel ok. so bleep off
IGBOS, the 12th tribe of Gad Heebo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:
We Ibos don't really want Biafra, we are just scared of Hausa Fulani and Yoruba dominance of this government, and we know that we can never rule this country without sucking the balls of aboki and afonja because we don't have the numbers to win any election alone. That is why we must cry for Biafra until one day Buhari agrees to carry us along in his government.

We know we are the real political slaves especially as our greatest men Orji Kalu, Nwobodo and Ifeanyi Ubah are now in Abokki and afonja APC.

as long as Hausa and Fulani vessels liveth, am not sure "carrying you" along will work. Can't you see the Niger delta? The reason why they want the igbos to stay is because of their hard work, intelligence and good economy planning. The reason why they want the Niger delta to stay is simply because of OIL and nothing more! Besides, we don't have one value system with the Northerners, so what's the ish about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Image123(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jehovah/Yahweh didn't send message to Buhari through these jokers. Thou shalt not take the name of God in vain.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by rusher14: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
ok

Paperboy
Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Yoshy: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Are they now members of Celestial Church?

When are they even hanging this Albino?
and ur type that lacks any moral compass or human dignity got to live?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Chigboboss: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPound:
as long as Hausa and Fulani vessels liveth, am not sure "carrying you" along will work. Can't you see the Niger delta? The reason why they want the igbos to stay is because of their hard work, intelligence and good economy planning. The reason why they want the Niger delta to stay is simply because of OIL and nothing more! Besides, we don't have one value system with the Northerners, so what's the ish about?

But we can't get Biafra because we cannot win a war against Nigeria, and Buhari/North/west will never grant us a referendum. Do you want us to be massacred again in our millions? Tufia kwa!

We know this things very well but we still agitate, that's why I KNOW for sure that we are only pretending to want Biafra to get Buhari's attention. Too bad our youths have lost their lives for it, mazi Kanu is locked up like an animal in a zoo and yet Buhari is still ignoring us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

But we can't get Biafra because we cannot win a war against Nigeria, and Buhari/North/west will never grant us a referendum.

We know this things very well but we still agitate, that's why I KNOW that we are only pretending to want Biafra to get Buhari's attention. Too bad our youths have lost their lives for it, mazi Kanu is locked up like an animal in a zoo and yet Buhari is stl ignoring us.
worry not, IPOB said it's organising a referendum very soon without the Fücking approval of the zoo! I'll vote, you'll vote, Niger delta will vote! lets see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Chigboboss: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPound:
worry not, IPOB said it's organising a referendum very soon without the Fücking approval of the zoo! I'll vote, you'll vote, Niger delta will vote! lets see how it goes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Chigboboss: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPound:

Ok then what happens when we try to leave by force? Do we have the power to face the Nigerian military who must defend Nigeria's territory?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

international community will be present to monitor it

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by victorvezx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPound:
Lol, phantom referendum, if u win declare independence na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by phynofino: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Biafra or death! fff all afonjas and any osu igbo that doesnt support Biafra You sons and daughters of slaves.
Nnamdi Kanu is just one of the millions ready to lay down their life, very soon keep mocking us We will go the niger delta way and bomb everything in south west! Yolubas are the real enemies they want us in Nigeria for their selfish reasons, I no want be Nigerian is it by force
everywhere tribalism look at yourba artistes no talent but they play them and support them over our better talented brothers if Igbo musicians tell you what they see at the hands of yourba people eh, same thing in business everywhere , You hate the Igbos and they want to leave you still mourn .. dirty smelly amala and ewedu eating asswipes. I HATE YOURBAS MORE THAN HAUSA THEY ARE THE REAL PROBLEM ! AWOLOWO ONYE OWOH BETRAYED OJUKWU AFTER BEEN SET FREE FROM CALABAR PRISIONS IDIOTA

dont worry mark my words Im saving up money and contacts to form a militant arm that is Pro Biafra! We will make life unbearable for you Yorubas the real demons of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

Ok then what happens when we try to leave by force? Do we have the power to face the Nigerian military who must defend Nigeria's territory?
remember how our fathers dealt with Nigeria army? that's what we'll do and this time we'll make sure that 16 countries won't come to help Nigeria this time, it's man to man , No cheating! Good thing we're all over the world

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by arsenal33: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Where were they when kanu was threatening war against Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Omooniya1: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
laugh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

remember how our fathers dealt with Nigeria army? that's what we'll do and this time we'll make sure that 16 countries won't come to help Nigeria this time, it's man to man , No cheating! Good thing we're all over the world
Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, phantom referendum, if u win declare independence na
God told me he's coming to strike this man made nation dead!
Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Lukay99: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja as expected...rambling senselessly after eating a pound of black amala! IPOB will rather dine with racist jews and whites than to have anything to do with you wicked, heartless, envious Afonjas!

Why the hatred for Yoruba? You don't even know where the person that commented is from yet you decide to blame Afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by victorvezx(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPound:
Abeg keep quite, that was Ojukwu was boasting. At least he had the weapon to fight, if Biafra war start right now as we are speaking do u think u will win? Or u think in war we will wait for u to buy weapons before we start?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
kingkakaone:
A MUST READ BY EVERY RIGHT THINKING IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

Enugu State. My state. My home. Igboland. My fatherland. By Mcginger Ibeneme.

It was Peter Obi who buried APC in Igboland when he claimed that Fashola deported Igbos. He went on air, sensationalized it. Good job. Igbo youths lapped on it.

Jonathan and PDP were all smiles and Obi was hailed for a job well done. He quickly joined the party on leaving office as was planned out. APGA, the alleged Igbo party was dumped and left to crumble. Ojukwu had died. The new Igbo party was PDP.

The plan was going well. Jonathan would win election and our brothers would continue chopping on our behalf. The Grand plan was for 2017. Oil blocks allocations would expire in 2017 and there would be fresh allocations.

Boys were positioning themselves for the greatest cake. Dasuki released 500M to Jim for igbo elders. They did a perfect job. In churches Buhari was branded antichrist and antichristians whose ambitions were to islamize the east and persecute Christians. Prayer points were raised and brethren fasted against his emergence.

Jonathan was sent by God and only his emergence would save the church. Brethren spoke in tongue and prophesied.

Anyone who ever prophesied anything contrary to Jonathan winning was branded antichrist and anti Igbo. Jonathan was igbo, our brother. Ndi Hausa hate us so much.

Buhari wrote Ohaneze severally to pay them a visit. No one as much as acknowledged his letter not to talk of inviting him. What's the point? Our son is running and he's gonna win anyways. APC was outcast and taboo in the land. At the election the elders dutifully allocated 500,000 votes to Jonathan, maybe at 1000naira per vote. And 15,000 votes to Buhari. This was igbo project remember. By 2017 igbo sons would own oil blocks on our behalf.

All seemed to be going well. Except that men without ears didn't think that God had the final say. Suddenly, like the great titanic, everything went wrong! Our brother didn't win after all! Wow. What next?

They started shouting persecution. Ana emegbu ndi igbo. Can't y'all see his appointment? I told you! We need Biafra! We never really wanted Nigeria. We only managed to take part in the election. We want Biafra! Our brothers in the niger delter will join us and we will get Biafra. Let's just own all the oil blocks at once.

Again things didn't go as expected. Wike first threw the first stone. He warned against any Biafra rubbish. One after the other, our so called brothers, denied us again. They ain't part of any Biafra business.

Wow. I thought we fought for this people? We gave Jonathan our all. We actually threw away igbo ambitions for these people? Wow. This is happening again. They did it in old Biafra. Now again. Na wao. What next?

And buhari is arresting people up and down. Nwobodo has been named. Who next? Uche Ekwunife has been sacked at the court. Na wao. Wahala de o.

Uche, with the endorsement of Peter Obi, that same Peter has finally joined that same APC, the anti Igbo Islamic party. She has to go back to Senate. Tony Nwoye is set to join. But that's not the main gist. Our father, Senator Jim Nwobo, first executive governor of old Anambra state, the godfather of enugu state, founding member and the biggest chieftain of PDP, a member of the yam eating Dasuki committee of eminent Nigerians, yesterday, in company of another former enugu Senator, walked into stakeholders meeting of the APC in Enugu and declared loyalty. He has joined the "Islamic" party. Finally.

Who's the fool here? Igbo youths! Y'all put your businesses on the line. You were ready to go to war in Lagos. You risked your families and livelihood for these men. They lied to you and you believed them. They now use you the way northern elders use their youths. They call you out at will and endanger your lives. They tell you it's because of the Igbo.

Did they do our roads? Nope. Did they provide infrastructure? Did they create more jobs to employ our teeming qualified graduates? Did they improve our schools?

They did nothing. They don't have our interests at heart. It's always all about their pockets.

As old as elder Jim is, he still decamps up and down. Men without ears, men without shame. Yet we defend them. We protect them with our lives. Why brothers, why.

See the western youths calling out almighty Olu Falae. See the northern youths calling out the princely Dasuki. But we? No way! These men are eating on our behalf, we must attack anyone who calls their name.

In fact, we shall adopt any other accused person as ours and defend him no matter how he insulted the igbo in the past. FFK is now our son.

Who done this to us? Are we cursed or are we the cause?
I repeat, the real enemies of Igboland are our political leaders at present. Let us sack the enemies at home. We igbos are blessed with intellectuals, why do we let charlatans lead us?

2019 is around the corner. Now is the time to start. My name is Mcginger Ibeneme, I just wanna bare my mind.

- Mcginger Ibeneme
bia nwo isuma, Nye melee gi ihea?
Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by MYGFGSGH: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:
We Ibos don't really want Biafra, we are just scared of Hausa Fulani and Yoruba dominance of this government, and we know that we can never rule this country without sucking the balls of aboki and afonja because we don't have the numbers to win any election alone. That is why we must cry for Biafra until one day Buhari agrees to carry us along in his government.

We know we are the real political slaves especially as our greatest men Orji Kalu, Nwobodo and Ifeanyi Ubah are now in Abokki and afonja APC.

A yorubad will always be an Afonja no matter how they pretend.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by BiafranPound: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
victorvezx:

Abeg keep quite, that was Ojukwu was boasting. At least he had the weapon to fight, if Biafra war start right now as we are speaking do u think u will win? Or u think in war we will wait for u to buy weapons before we start?
oluku, your father's were busy doing Owambe and the igbos were in the"Labs" inventing until that satanic country called Britain came with 15 others to join Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Chigboboss: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPound:

I also know we had foreign fighters fighting for Biafra and flying our planes yet we were defeated.

If they dealt with the Nigerian army who dealt with Ojukwu that sent him running on exile to ivory coast?

Most importantly, if we dealt with them in 1966 how come out youths are still being massacred for Biafra in 2017?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Chigboboss: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
MYGFGSGH:
A yorubad will always be an Afonja no matter how they pretend.

Check my baby pic, I'm not Afonja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by bakila: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
hahahaajahhaha
Re: 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu by Dubembiafra: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
The blood of Biafrans are crying, those directly or indirectly that shed the blood of the innocent Biafrans can never know peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere / Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.