Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,814 members, 7,972,906 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond (1241 Views)

Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? / Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! / Contact Centre Agent In A Telecoms Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by smartmoney(m): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2009
away
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by OAM4J: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2009
May God help you not to fall into the hands of scammers this xmas season with this your advert.

BTW, How did you get your own visa? tru an agent or you processed it directly?
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by smartmoney(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
gone off
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by OAM4J: 1:43am On Nov 25, 2009
OK then. Use an agent at your own risk. I dont expect anyone to be too busy/lazy to fill and submit documents, because if you are genuine, that is all to getting visa.
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by flekan(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
Why not use the same agent you used for your friend
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by Dubstic: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
If u want pasport renewal and shengen visa to france.cal me on 07030243752
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by Dubstic: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
I am in abuja
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by justwise(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
Dubstic:

Get lost silly fool
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by busybody20: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
justwise:

Get lost silly fool

Xmas is fast approaching, why you dey spoil 'market' for the guy na?  grin   grin   grin   grin

Dubstic:

Which line of business are you into? Travel agent, Supplier of Tiles, Marble & Granite supplier, estate agent or rice supplier? 

Dubstic:

Hello Wafijoe,
You said you need tiles for your house in Delta.that is nice but it depends on the quality of tiles you want.

I am a dealer in tiles but what we sell is granite tiles and marbles.i will advise you to use granite because of the durability and the quality. I have some samples of the granites which i will attact for you to view.We have a branch in lagos and head office in abuja.

we supply to any part of Nigeria and our prices and quality is competitive.send me your pesronal email address so that i can forward our catalogue and price list for U.thank you.

@ Topic,

Why not renewal your passport yourself at the Passport Office since your travel agent isnt around, there are too many scammers on this forum, even if you see them physically, what gives you the assurance they wont abscond with your passport or  extend the validilty of your passport from their BEDROOM ?
Re: Any Agent In Abuja Facilitating Shenghei Visa? Respond by flekan(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
busybody20:

Xmas is fast approaching, why you dey spoil 'market' for the guy na?  grin   grin   grin   grin

Which line of business are you into? Travel agent, Supplier of Tiles, Marble & Granite supplier, estate agent or rice supplier? 

^^^ LMAO ^^^. The guy na real fool, na all jobs hin they do

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting? / Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? / Job Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.