Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ (3344 Views)

If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny / Say Something Nice To Your Guy/girl Crush This Season. / NL Ladies, Who Is Your Girl Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
i think the girl is Ebonyeyes or Ujujoan that the poster is talking about.
who else? lol
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by smooooooth: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i think the girl is Ebonyeyes or Ujujoan that the poster is talking about.
who else? lol

or maybe u, if i were a girl, i will have a crush on u grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
^Eurgh! lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
with so many hot guys around, why will I want to have a crush on
a girl? undecided
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by yme1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
yeah it is normal
am presently having a crush on a girl too tho she is not on Nl wink
DONT GET IT TWISTED O
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ujujoan:

Girls bond all the time on this forum. We've all got fellow girls who we admire and like. But crush? That''s weird!

It must really be a big deal for you not want to say who she is. I dont make it a secret that I like Ebony, Sisi, Platinumk, even Michelin with her big mouth!

But you, you don't wanna say. Hmmmn . . I think you are gay undecided

I love you too kiss kiss kiss grin

rofl- I dont know . . . sweetie, do u have thoughts of hugging her? cheesy
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

I love you too kiss kiss kiss grin

rofl- I dont know . . . sweetie, do u have thoughts of hugging her? cheesy

LOL grin grin grin

you are not gonna ask about kissing too are you? then she'd definitely be gay! lol! cheesy
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by TheSeeker(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Crush as in motor accident or that old time beverage drink in Nigeria? Which one is it?
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL grin grin grin

you are not gonna ask about kissing too are you? then she'd definitely be gay! lol! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See I dont wanna embarrass her oo shocked shocked

And crushes takes gradual steps, she may not envision kissing, but hugging is considered "safe" but if she is wanting a "hug" then its a sign she needs deliverance shocked shocked lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See I dont wanna embarrass her oo shocked shocked

And crushes takes gradual steps, she may not envision kissing, but hugging is considered "safe" but if she is wanting a "hug" then its a sign she needs deliverance shocked shocked lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

LOL grin grin grin

Where is she sef undecided
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Crush as in motor accident or that old time beverage drink in Nigeria? Which one is it?
if you are trying to be funny, I must say you are good at it grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by TheSeeker(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
Mrs Crush!!! Where are you? I think you have a crush on posakosa, you both seemingly have the same attributes.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by amicable09(f): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
I like girls and their company but i've never really had a crush on any girl.Though since my second year in secondary school i've had so many lesbians getting attracted to me by maybe sth i do or say unconciously i don't know.Anyway,poster keep ur friendship wit ur newly discovered friend on a good level.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Twend: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2009
U CULD ADMIRE A GIRL & WANT TO B HER FRIEND BT IF IT DEY PASS DAT LEVEL A BEG I NO FIT SHOUT OOOOOOOOO
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 2:02am On Nov 25, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

[b]i think the girl is Ebonyeyes or Ujujoan that the poster is talking about.[/b]who else? lol
no but I admire ebony a lot she's my favourite nairalander. just forget it, you will not know and I will not say any name. cheesy
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by TheSeeker(m): 2:05am On Nov 25, 2009
sweetpie23:

no but I admire ebony a lot she's my favourite nairalander. just forget it, you will not know and I will not say any name. cheesy
Cowardice grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Cowardice grin
thank you next grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sjeezy8: 2:59am On Nov 25, 2009
lol funny thread
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by OAM4J: 4:50am On Nov 25, 2009
I use to think Ujujoan and Ebonyeyes are lovers, didn’t know is only a crush, both of them comment same way, never disagree and both of them are always on same topic, as if they sleep on same bed and use same computer….hey what am I saying…sorry am out of here lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Gabry(f): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2009
@Topic,

NO WAY!!! I will never look at a married man the way I see my bf/husband
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2009
OAM4J:

I use to think Ujujoan and Ebonyeyes are lovers, didn’t know is only a crush, both of them comment same way, never disagree and both of them are always on same topic, as if they sleep on same bed and use same computer….hey what am I saying…sorry am out of here lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by OAM4J: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2009
. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
kai! sorry o embarassed
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2009
I knew you will do this to me angry angry angry
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2009
sorry ill remove it, and youll remove it as well.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by steeze(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2009
I wonder, could the person u're crushing on be sexyleamon, as you so confessed on another thread? Heck, what do i know? I'm out
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2009
please!!! and hurry. tongue
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

I wonder, could the person u're crushing on be sexyleamon, as you so confessed on another thread? Heck, what do i know? I'm out
leave me the Bleep alone angry
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by steeze(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2009
Damn u guys beat me to it. I wanted 2 be d one to spill d beans!! I'm diabolical like that
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2009
just get out undecided
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by steeze(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2009
Make me
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by throttler(f): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
i always have a girl crush, depending on which time of the month it is grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: / Silly Nigerian Men / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.