Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Confession Of A Housewife Whose Husband Suffer Sexual Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Confession Of A Housewife Whose Husband Suffer Sexual Problems (519 Views)

Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption / Come In With All Your Sexual Problems. / What Is Bipolar Disorder? Many Talented People Suffer From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Housewife Whose Husband Suffer Sexual Problems by Sanyiicrown(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hi.
My name is Nene, a trader trading in one of the biggest shopping mall in Lagos.
I am married to my husband of two years and the truth is that even though I had enjoyed every bit of the relationship right till we got married, I am beginning to get frustrated right now because of one main issue I have been battling with.
And that is when my love making session with my husband started going all the way down.
It got to a point that he spills his milk immediately after 3 minutes.
This is a big concern for me and I will tell you why!!!
As an Efik indigene, once we get attracted to one man that we give our heart to, who treats us right and also has the same sexual appetite that we have,
WE STICK TO THEM no questions asked.
Yes. It is known that we have a high sexual appetite and as such we need men that would be able to handle us real well.
That's why we are always caring to our men;
We make sure they eat the best meal when they come back from work;
We do our best to keep the home steady and sparkling right in the way it should be;
And at the end of the day, we simply expect our men to come right into the room and reward us with our most price treasure that we long for.
That's Efik women for you.
It's in our blood.
So that's why when my hubby started misbehaving and can't seem to get it right again.
It became a big problem for me.
Now one thing you need to know about us is that sometimes, our craving always give in to us having to look outside of our marriage and we do it secretly very well once we get a man that would perform the duties that our husbands has refused to do.
But I love and care for my hubby so much that I decided taking matters in own hands and went out looking for solutions so that I can start enjoying what I have been missing.
Did I find anything?
Yes. I actually found a lot of options online which gave various pills and contortions for helping to deal with the issues that I wanted to help my hubby with. I tried most of them all and they all failed until I stumbled on kelvin's page where he talked about this superb natural 2 in 1 solution that has helped several Nigerians.
What made me more interested was the fact that it was NAFDAC approved and with other international approval. I also saw that I was not the only one experiencing this issue.
So I immediately got a pack. CLICK HERE

Now let me tell you this;

If I had known that I would turn my husband into a raging beast that would not stop, I would have at least prepared my mind for this super awesome experience.

So here is what happened;

When the package was delivered to me, I knelt down in front of my husband and poured my heart to him on why he needs to make use of this package.

Which is Called Revive by Kedi healthcare

Functions of Revive:

Poor Sexual Drive (Poor Libido) - the psychic energy or instinctual drive associated with sexual desire, pleasure, or creativity. it may also refer to unwillingness to copulate on the part of a male.

Low Sperm Count (azoospermia) - absence of spermatozoa in the semen, or failure of formation of spermatozoa with resultant infertility.

Premature Ejaculation - Premature ejaculation occurs when male sexual climax (orgasm) occurs before a man wishes it or too quickly during intercourse to satisfy his partner.

There are several reasons why a man may ejaculate prematurely. For some men, the cause is due to an innate reflex or psychological predisposition of the nervous system. Sometimes it can be caused by certain drugs, such as non-prescription cold medications.

Psychological factors, such as stress, fear, or guilt can also play a role. Examples of psychological factors include guilt that the sexual activity is wrong or sinful, fear of getting caught, or stress from problems at work or home.
In general, symptoms are when a male reaches climax in less than two minutes or when it occurs before the male or couple want it to occur.

Weak Sexual Organ, and all other sexual function related problems .

How to Order:
just send a text message or call 08136801030 containing the product name, your full address and full name. you will then be contacted on the price range and how to get your product at your doorstep in just few hours time.
now is the time to make a change and start enjoying your marriage.
Re: Confession Of A Housewife Whose Husband Suffer Sexual Problems by Sanyiicrown(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Revive for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion,gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08136801030.
No dulling!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Agree? / Nigerian Professor In US Receive Praises 4 Developing Cancer-visualizing Goggles / Kidney Stones: How Can I Prevent It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.