Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,805 members, 7,942,016 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. (40225 Views)

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. by deluxecad(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
What I call rational is working hard to build your house in town where you live, first, and then build one in the village. That is the sequence I consider wisest and would advise anybody. This is supposed to be the import of my first submission, for those that choose to be open-minded.

Moreso when you build a palatial home in the village you create the impression that you are rich and then you will face the most surprising challenges of your life from your kinsmen and village people whose expectations you have unknowingly or otherwise raised.

My opinion is not one-size-fits-all, however.
Re: Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. by BobUg28(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2015
I have read litany of comments from different people concerning this particular topic and one thing I will add to it is that it's different strokes for different folks.

You have your own personal reason(s) why choose your preferred choice.
As for me, I grew up in the village so I know how it feels when you don't have a conducive environment to sleep.

There is no place like home!no matter how you guys twist it,it better to own a house in the village first before thinking of erecting a mansion in the city.

AKU RUO ULO, AMALA ONYE KPATARA YA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire @ Mikano Office, VI: Two Persons Confirmed Dead - Eyewitness (video) / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.