Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,031 members, 7,903,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (63001 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Again, if you are interested in knowing your scores, just PM me
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by osram(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
dejt4u:
check your inbox
same wit me...i was loged out at question 50 with 10mins 2go
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by peacesamuel94(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
dejt4u:
check your inbox
OK thanks.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks xfire and others for this. I feel gutted my question didn't load before the limit issue but I believe that's gone. Money for whatever I want will surface when I need it smiley

God bless you all.

Moving on in style cool
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
rill:
any email notification henceforth fit raise BPgrin
abeg Odunharry dejt4u mail me my scores, just be like say my eyes been dey see double first time I see am grin
send me a PM
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Winifred468:

Absolutely, are you a beneficiary of any other scholarship?

Yea
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fabulousb36(f): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
I missed dis... *sobs*
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Olusharp(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don't get it o..is that our final score or will time used or time saved be added separately cos I am not understanding... dejt4u send me my scores...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ndat(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
HankzBae:

I dun see person wey I pass. Thank God
congratulations!!!!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ndat(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
Thanks bro. What Campus, Dept and Level are You?
samaru main campus, PHE, 100L

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
i didn't even see a question, it just logged me out ...i couldn't answer anyone, it really pained me.... God knows the best... Well, thanks Mr Xfire and the co-ordinators for giving back to the public what you've got.
Nairaland Forum, thanks, You were the medium and vehicle .
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Winifred468(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

Yea

Mind telling me?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
ndat:
samaru main campus, PHE, 100L

Also an ABUSITE, i'm in mech engr dept.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Olusharp:
I don't get it o..is that our final score or will time used or time saved be added separately cos I am not understanding... dejt4u send me my scores...
check your mail
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DamiG(f): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Taylor184:

You are a law student abi?? grin
Yess cheesy
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ndat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
kennyjam:

Also an ABUSITE, i'm in mech engr dept.
plc anything possible assistance u will give to change my course from PHE to HUMAN ANATOMY. jamb score 237 with o level
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by angiography(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
dejt4u:

Pls can u post my score to samakinr@gmail.com

My username is angiography

Thanks
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
ndat:
plc anything possible assistance u will give to change my course from PHE to HUMAN ANATOMY. jamb score 237 with o level

I wish i had and could.... But what i can think for you is for you to accept the admission, be in somewhere then get another jamb form, select the anatomy, get prepared for it and hit a high score, by God's grace you may be given the anatomy.
That's my suggstion though, you keep trying whether you will hit luck and find someone who may assist you.
Best of Luck!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
angiography:

Pls can u post my score to samakinr@gmail.com
My username is angiography
Thanks
check your inbox
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ndat(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
kennyjam:

I wish i had and could.... But what i can think for you is for you to accept the admission, be in somewhere then get another jamb form, select the anatomy, get prepared for it and hit a high score, by God's grace you may be given the anatomy.
That's my suggstion though, you keep trying whether you will hit luck and find someone who may assist you.
Best of Luck!
thanks alot, I appreciate.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by angiography(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad sad sad

But for MTN, I would have been hoping on getting a prize in this competition. I answered 45 questions, yet got 65%.

Chai.. ..and person must to buy medical textbooks in this recession cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
All winners have been contacted by OdunHarry. Kindly check your emails and do the needful. Thanks

you must reply before 9pm today
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
ndat:
thanks alot, I appreciate.

We thank God. Okay!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Emanex18: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
dejt4u:
All winners have been contacted by OdunHarry. Kindly check your emails and do the needful. Thanks

I didn't get any mails...perhaps 73% was not good enough.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
dejt4u:

No emails here. cry cry guess my 75% didn't even make any thing. Goodluck to the winners.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stay blessed Xfire.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
See all these high high scores...

Na 67% I get sad

Airtel, na only God wey go punish you for me...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by MissIndependent(f): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
@Xfire nice one smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by deleib(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
mojeed4:

No emails here. cry cry guess my 75% didn't even make any thing. Goodluck to the winners.
This Is Serious. are U Sure U Got 75% And U Are Nt Part Of The Winners?.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by blackstreak: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
dejt4u:
I'd like to see my score
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
deleib:
This Is Serious. are U Sure U Got 75% And U Are Nt Part Of The Winners?.

Aswear na 75% e show me o.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Adebanjids1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Space Booked

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin / 'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics) / SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.