Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations (9858 Views)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Update On Fuel Stations Selling Fuel In Lagos / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by Shegman22(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
adrusa:

Siting or citing? Which school be did one? I hope you got a carry over. If you can not write the title of your "final year" project properly.....End time project.
what is citing? Olodo...

some filling stations were
sited close to residential houses
Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by poksmahn(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
5starmilitant:

Is it your money? cheesy cheesy
my uncle's wife mother's brother owns a filling station.. so it is my concern
Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by ladyF(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Riversides2003:
FTC dedicated to Bolyndynasty and Lady F my very good friends.Wish everybody in the house a Happy New Year love u all.

Awnnn.... sweetie... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by DeltahArmy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=ONITIJU1 post=52701169][/quote]

Who be this one?
Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Riversides2003:
All in the name of FTC
Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by ejamahrandy: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
adrusa:

Siting or citing? Which school be did one? I hope you got a carry over. If you can not write the title of your "final year" project properly.....End time project.
WHICH SCHOOL BE DID ONE?

Continue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by Osyxcel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
adrusa:

Siting is correct ITK...

Citing refers to when you are trying to quote from a book or person.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by adrusa: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Shegman22:
what is citing? Olodo...

some filling stations were
sited close to residential houses

You are right. I didn't read that right! Apologies.
Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Steps to follow when Preparing a Yoruba Soup :
1. Boiling 1 liter of water.
2. Add 2 liters of palm oil.
3. Add more oil.
4. Okay, now add pepper.
5. I say Add more pepper.
6. Taste to confirm sufficient oil.
7. Kindly repeat steps 3 & 4 to improve the taste .
8. Add strange leaves.
9. Stir with broom and allow to simmer.
10. Food is ready.
.copied...
Good evening my yoruba friends
how to prepare Deltaharmy's brain

Mix sand and water together
Add small sandpaper and nails
Put palm oil and baby poop.

You are good to go. Good evening my good friend. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Make this pageant pay o- (its copy and paste though)
Orazel presents three 2017 Pageant which is the Miss Online Gold(MOG), The Miss Online Diamond (MOD) and The Miss online Emerald (MOE). 3 Pageant with 9 Winners to be the face of the internet.Compulsory Requirements- Contestant should be atleast 14 years old.
To win:
1.Post picture (s) of yourself on any of our social network using #missonlinegold or #missonlinediamond or #missonlineemerald
2. Post video(s) telling us why you should win or telling about yourself or telling people to like your video, on any of our social networks using any of the above hashtag
For any question- Message us
Prizes:
1. 3 Million naira for Ist place winner, 2 million for 2nd place winner and 1million for 3rd place winner.
2. Modeling deal for all winners
Don't forget that its 3 Pageant and there will be 9 winners. This makes 3 winners for each pageant.
Two Join:
Nigeria.
1. Like Us on Facebook, follow on Instagram and Twitter.
2. Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with these details- Full Name, Age, Email Address, Phone Number, Nationality, Facebook,Twitter&Instagram Username, name of pageant that you wish to join.
Also add an Image
On Facebook- search for Orazel
On Twitter & Instagram- @Orazelofficial

Re: Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2017
seunlayi:

Can't you for onces deactivate your zombie mode and take your time to read what the op posted before displaying your sentimental view?

How do you managed to quote three of us at the same time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Osinbajo Demonstrates Remarkable Intellectual, Mental Energy / Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost / Obi Cubana: Army Generals Storm His Anambra Home: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.