Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. (2003 Views)

She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / With My Handsomness, I Dnt Still Have A Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
okay guys,I just ate ds sweeeeettt deliciooouusss rice nd stew at ds gal's place...she invited me ds evening sha..after I told her dt I was hungry.
d food sweet no be small,prolly d best rice nd stew i've eaten ds year..and Dts saying a lot ,cos I dne chop rice nd stew wella ds year already
ehennn..back to d point, ds gal is ma ex's friend,they used to be bunkies before she now moved to lodge,anyways I started getting close to her around September last year wth innocent mind sha..I tried making a move on her around december nd she was like its not possible,dt ma ex would be hurt..(I broke up wth ma ex around dt September time)
nweiz..fast forward..to 1 week later,Dts dt December time o,I asked her to sleep over nd she actually did..she even came wth food sf..buh dt nyt I just read thru out..I had no intentions of making any move..so early d next morning,she went bk to her lodge to bring some ish buh left her bag in mine..I went thru d bag nd saw ds hot pantie..mehhnnn..I did nothing sha..just left it dia
we ve been close nd chatting wth each other since dt time..nd ds evening she invited me na..if u see d way she was fighting me on her bed..nd just staying really close..I really wanted to make another move..buh I just held maself..nweiz..she was now like..thanks for making ma evening nd was throwing hints..dt she wld be free after Skul tmao..

abeg..ma question is...she dey fall??..abi na friend zoning??.. I no wan make move fall ma hands kpata kpata..cos me..am a very shy quiet person..how do I go bout it..biko..
bashing nd advice is accepted

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by poksmahn(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
make your move o.. the signs are visible to the deaf and audible to the blind

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by firstking01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
On how guys dread the friendszonegrin

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
poksmahn:
make your move o.. the signs are visible to the deaf and audible to the blind

how I go take make d move na..we dey get contact well..I been dey plan surprise kiss.
u know..just hold am nd kiss am...buh dt one fit backfire nd na die..e go be
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by sweettease(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Smh
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by poksmahn(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
oya.. listen.. both of you sit on the bed, then tell her to close her eyes cos u want to do something crazy. if she closes the eye, she knows whatsup but if she doesn't, forget it.

so when her eyes are closed, you move in for the kill. Note: make sure the lab is conducive for splitting the atom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
yu still dey ask? ,... Dey there until she frndzones yu
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
sweettease:
Smh
u gat any advice??..do u think she is falling??
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by DozieInc(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
The earlier you make your intentions known, the better for you.
Start forming romantic, call her in the night, follow up on social media, take her out, reassure her that you are done with her friend that whatever is going on between you is real and not a form of pay back.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by sweettease(f): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayded:

u gat any advice??..do u think she is falling??
Advice for where? With the explanation you gave, It seems you got it covered and know what's going on, I think you are just telling us a babe is tripping for you indirectly? tongue
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by LordZero(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
undecided
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:
undecided

That could be us... But I don't like beautiful girls.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Diamondqueen(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please, whatever you do, try not to get in between friends. I went back to read your all your threads. You really love that girl and she has no idea what she is losing. My advice is that, even if she comes back pleading for you to accept her, dont accept her. According to you, she has a fiance (hubby) and she still has sex with you. That doesn't show loyalty. I wish someone could love me like you love her. And again, forget her friend please.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:
Please, whatever you do, try not to get in between friends. I went back to read your all your threads. You really love that girl and she has no idea what she is losing. My advice is that, even if she comes back pleading for you to accept her, dont accept her. According to you, she has a fiance (hubby) and she still has sex with you. That doesn't show loyalty. I wish someone could love me like you love her. And again, forget her friend please.

wow..okay..thanks..buh 28th December I ended things officially wth ma ex..can't have her complicating ma life..nd wts wrong wth her friend??..why shouldn't I go for her??

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Bluezy13(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:

How this story take relate to this matter now
Women too dey think left left

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

How this story take relate to this matter now
Women too dey think left left

do you read the part where i said i read his previous threads? All of them linked. Durhhh
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Bluezy13(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:

do you read the part where i said i read his previous threads? All of them linked. Durhhh

Seriously??
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayded:

wow..okay..thanks..buh 28th December I ended things officially wth ma ex..can't have her complicating ma life..nd wts wrong wth her friend??..why shouldn't I go for her??

they will end up hating each other. I'm not sure you'd like to be the reason why two girls are fighting.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by reubenobi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:
diamondqueen,can u give me a try plssssss.u never can tell
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
reubenobi:
diamondqueen,can u give me a try plssssss.u never can tell

thanks bro but I'll pass.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by reubenobi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:

thanks bro but I'll pass.
can i be a friend den
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:

they will end up hating each other. I'm not sure you'd like to be the reason why two girls are fighting.

damn..dt sounds tough nd cmon..its somehow..she actually left me..so..she shouldn't get a choice or say..wth what or whoever am doing..
btw..I dunno how ds pm ish works..u should pm me..or sumfn..so..ds cn be a private chat
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
reubenobi:
can i be a friend den

ohhh Mon dieu..dude..ques que tu penses??..ur walking into..abi..running into what erybody is running away from..goodluck..man
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by reubenobi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayded:

ohhh Mon dieu..dude..ques que tu penses??..ur walking into..abi..running into what erybody is running away from..goodluck..man
lol,wats dat,i can withstand dat
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayded:

damn..dt sounds tough nd cmon..its somehow..she actually left me..so..she shouldn't get a choice or say..wth what or whoever am doing..
btw..I dunno how ds pm ish works..u should pm me..or sumfn..so..ds cn be a private chat

i just did
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Ahn ahn, thread readers AKA inspector ! cheesy Shaun Ma ! I salute.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by fayded(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Diamondqueen post=52703878]
i just did[/quote
okay..seen it..nd I just replied u
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by reubenobi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
its so unfair
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
truthsayer007:

Ahn ahn, thread readers AKA inspector ! cheesy Shaun Ma ! I salute.
hehehehe, i too like story.
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by AvsGot007(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:
hey! people call me love machine, more like I can love for Africa! be my bae and confirm yourself!

note: this is the first I'm pulling this kinda stunt, pls don't turn me down!
Re: I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. by AvsGot007(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Diamondqueen:

i just did
so you goan send pm to him? you want to do private chat with him now,hun? c'mon he's goan get girlfriend tomorrow

over here nobody is doing pillow fight with me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Again! Wife Cuts Off Hubby's Peen, See What She Did With It. (pics) / My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. / Naija Based Guys Envy Me! Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.