Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Remi Awode Builds Biggest Auditorium For C&S Church, Divine Blessing Cathedral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remi Awode Builds Biggest Auditorium For C&S Church, Divine Blessing Cathedral (1815 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remi Awode Builds Biggest Auditorium For C&S Church, Divine Blessing Cathedral by mikeangelo(m): 2:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Many would be wondering the motive behind the magnificent place of worship erected by Apostle Emmanuel Aderemi Awode for the Cherubim and Seraphim Church at Ajoke Ayo off AIT Road, Alagabdo area of Lagos but those who have met him before will attest to his philanthropic nature and passion for doing things for God.

Although he is better known as an entrepreneur who oversees the affairs of Chemstar paints and C-Pin, his sense of giving and the need to sow for posterity is the summation of his personality. It is based on this premise that the soft spoken Apostle in the C&S movement never bated an eyelid inspite of the present economy crunch in the country to put up a truly beautiful edifice adorned with the best of state of the art musical and sound equipment, cameras, and other paraphernalia of worship tools and items to make worship and fellowshipping of the congregation to be as comfortable as you can get anyway.

The masterpiece of architectural design and second to none in any Cherubim and Seraphim church in Nigeria has an auditorium for adults with a sitting capacity of almost 5000, the youth church which is beautifully tucked at the basement of the adult church is also tastefully furnished with its own sound and cooling equipment’s to make time spent in the present of the Lord to be a never to be forgotten experience and a place to always come back to.

Aside the place of worship, the complex which sits on 2 acres of land has other amenities which include an administrative building, an event center and a conducive well stocked library where reading and research work can be seamlessly carried out.

The question who will be asking is why the ebony skinned Apostle spent so much on a place of church and how much tool has the expenditure taken on his finances and business. Well, Apostle Awode is of the firm believe that since the Lord loves a cheerful giver, he is happy to give God from the abundance of what He has blessed him with. “God does not charge or bill us for any of His blessings on us and even if He were to charge, we cannot afford to settle His bills, if He can be that magnanimous towards us, it would be silly of me to say I have spent XYZ amount to do this to honour my maker whose constant love and care for me and my household has been my staying grace”
As long as I have breadth in me I will never stop giving back to the cause of God and the gospel of Christ. The multimillion worship arena is billed for dedication on Saturday January 14, 2017 by the Baba Aladura himself, Dr. Samuel Adefila Abidoye, Spiritual Father and Head C&S Movement Church, Worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

(photo)daddy Adeboye Anoints And Bless Apostle Johnson Suleiman / If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion / Muslim Leaders Storm Church, Move Christians To Tears With Their Shocking Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.