Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,617 members, 7,911,613 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! (1376 Views)

40 Days Of Transformation / Path Of The Seeker / Are You Following The Path Of Elisha Or Gehazi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
kristonium:

Abu is stil busy with Ram!have u found your stolen ram?

lol IF you need meat just send me ur address, dont get mad if i mistakenly send you a parcel of bomb
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^ abuozla shut up and get lost with your tasteless taliban attitude.

Its not funny and I fear for your sanity which seems already gone.

You need Jesus.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

lol IF you need meat just send me your address, dont get mad if i mistakenly send you a parcel of bomb

As if I know. You are not different from the Agfanistans and the Iraq, you mentality is war not peace. imagine you sending a bomb instead of a meat. it might look like a joke to u but that is what you are capable of doing. Repent!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
aksat:

As if I know. You are not different from the Agfanistans and the Iraq, you mentality is war not peace. imagine you sending a bomb instead of a meat. it might look like a joke to u but that is what you are capable of doing. Repent!

i didnt say so, i was just pessimistic, what if i mistakenly send you one out of my hundreds most sophisticated bombs ever produce oin nigeria
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^did you say you're in lagos?

are you there to produce and set off bombs?

Jesus punish devil.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
tpia.:

^^did you say you're in lagos?

are you there to produce and set off bombs?

Jesus punish devil.

I never knew you are this funny,

anyway i have question for you does Bin laden give his details accurately, if he had, he would have been grabbed for for so long like the era of saddam ,

cheerssssss
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
aksat:

are u surprised?dont u know that it is the same spirit in Osama dat is in Abu?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
Bin laden is my man so say whatever
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Bin laden is my man so say whatever

what else do i have to say but to advise u guys to stop killing in the name of religion
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
Nobody is killing who, its ur people that are invading our land because of oil and uranium and you know we can't be looking like mumu
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Nobody is killing who, its your people that are invading our land because of oil and uranium and you know we can't be looking like mumu

ARE THEY ALSO INVADING BAUCHI,KANO,SOKOTO ETC?a leopard cant change its skin.a muslim is muslim whether he resides in Iraq or Bauchi.

IT IS COMMONSENSICAL!!!!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
What about the Lord resistance army a christian sect of renegade militas in uganda, see, terrorism professes as a result of oppression. Stop being fed with lies
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

lol IF you need meat just send me your address, dont get mad if i mistakenly send you a parcel of bomb
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
Whats that tpia
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

What about the Lord resistance army a christian sect of renegade militas in uganda, see, terrorism professes as a result of oppression. Stop being fed with lies

why are u shying aware from my question?i was asking abt Nigeria,u are telling abt Uganda.i advise u read my reply

very well before doing any posting.ok!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Abuzola11(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Christian is christian no matter ur country, get it mr krito

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Pastor To Repay 68 Million Pounds To Bank! / TB Joshua's Video Of An Old African President's Death / Communist Goals: The De-moralization Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.