Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,065 members, 7,966,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh (31052 Views)

How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar / Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election.. Judgement To Be Delivered Today / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
ArabMopol:
I'm wailing bcux many of ur kind can not afford it @ the moment,
And many of my kind who cant afford the cup of garri dont wail about it, but your kind that have so much of it in abundance choose to wail on our behalf abi? Very interesting grin
Re: How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh by ArabMopol(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
kropotkin2:
And many of my kind who cant afford the cup of garri dont wail about it, but your kind that have so much of it in abundance choose to wail on our behalf abi? Very interesting grin

Re: How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=ArabMopol post=52729417][/quote] Dont take it like that. Im just trying to make sense of the fact that you as belonging to the well fed class of Nigerians, happens to be the chief wailer about the price of a cup garri in the market on behalf of the rest of us who you claim cant afford it. I hope this dosent task you too much mentally grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos / Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.